|||CHAPTER 20|||YOU'RE ADORABLE|||

It was a day later, Y/n was chilling with Itadori, watching one of the movies that they had to sneak out of the dorms.

______________

"Come on," Y/n whisper-yelled at Itadori as they snuck around the campus, they were wearing all black.

"I am." He grumbled playfully, running towards her. They got into the building, him looking around.

"I don't sense anyone, they must all be out. Lucky us." Y/n started to walk down the hallway with her hands in her pockets, him joining beside her.

"I—" Itadori started to say before Y/n grabbed the collar of his uniform, pulling him into a janitor's closet.

"Sh," Y/n put a finger to his lips, she started to whisper, "Lower your presense, think about it." She told him quietly, talking a breath, focusing to lower her energy. They watched the footsteps pass by the door. Y/n felt the presence go into a room and then leave, walking past the door again. "It's good." She heard him let out a breath. She opened the door, looking back at him breathing heavily, "You know, you could have breathed."

"I wanted to... focus on my presence, like you told me." He looked down at her, steading his breathing.

She patted his head, "You're adorable." He blushed, following her down the hall. She unlocked her door, opening it up. She went in and over to her closet, pulling out a backpack, throwing it at him, "Start throwing them in."

"Okay." He nodded his head, going over to the book shelf full of movies, "Whoa, this is a lot." She walked over to the bookcase with a backpack in hand. She ran her hand along the movies, tossing them into the bag as she went. He started to carefully put the movies in the backpack.

"Well, mine's full." She zipped it up, throwing it over her shoulder, putting the strap on the other arm as well. He slowly zipped his bag up, putting it on his back. "Let's go." She opened the door, locking it as they left the room.

"Race ya back to the hotel!" He shouted, taking off down the hallway, holding on to his straps.

"Yuuji!" She chased after him, smiling. He started to slow down once he got to the street, she did the same.

"It kinda looks like we just robbed a bank." He smiled, looking over at her, "Hey! That's the first time you've called me by my first name only."

"Don't get used to it, Itadori." She nudged his side, glancing up at him.

______________

They had a bowl of popcorn in between them and both a Coke in hand.

"I love this movie!" Y/n exclaimed as the movie started, "It was the first movie Satoru and I watched together."

"What's the deal with him? Is he like your dad?" Itadori leaned back, looking to the left at her.

"Um... kind of... more like an older brother." She set the Coke on the table, crossing her legs, "He found me after I... killed the man who shot my parents. He told me I had this incredible power and he wanted to train me so he adopted me and raised me." She closed her eyes, leaning her head back on the couch.

"Ah..." He patted her shoulder trying to give her some comfort.

"I'm not a murderer... the power just swelled up so much from me crying and I kind of just went..." She made a motion with her hands, "pew." She started to have tears down her face, "Fuck... I don't cry."

He set the Coke and popcorn down, moving closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her, "It's okay to cry." She silently sobbed into his chest, slowly putting her arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry." She sat up, leaving his embrace, wiping away the tears, "But thank you. I needed that."

"You're all good." He smiled at her, rubbing the back of his neck. He laid back, wondering, "Hey, you never actually told me what deal you made with Sukuna."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot I made a deal that if he could beat me, which he can't, he could have my body for any means he wanted." She put her arms behind her head, nodding.

"Why?!" He exclaimed, "It's literally almost a deal with the devil."

"A deal he can't win." She looked over at him, then pointed at the TV, "My favorite part is about to come up."