The Suggestion

"Stop staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable," Jeong Hyeok reprimanded Seri without taking his gaze off the file he was reading.

They were now at the conference room in Man Bok's office headquarters, arriving separately because they had other meetings to attend to before their meeting with Park Su-Chan.

"Have you ever done any commercials?" Seri asked.

"No."

"Would you consider it if there were offers?"

Jeong Hyeok frowned. "I'm not a model."

"But what if you're offered?"

"Are you offering?"he shot back.

Seri appraised him again. "I might. You clean up well."

"I thought you ran beauty clinics. I didn't know you were into discovering models as well."

"No, but I was thinking of hiring non-stars for my next ad campaign," she shared. "It would tell people that achieving celebrity beauty is accessible to anybody. So, would you do it?"

"Why are you asking me? Do it yourself."

She rolled her eyes. "I look ordinary! I want the get people to avail my services because they want to look as extraordinary as the person in my advertisement."

"You are absolutely NOT ordinary," Jeong Hyeok returned.

Before Seri could answer, Park Su-Chan entered the meeting room. After greetings were exchanged, he asked them, "Have you gone over the file? Would you have any comments?"

Jeong Hyeok looked to Seri. "Do you wish to go first?"

Seri shook her head. "Go ahead."

For the next half hour, Jeong Hyeok discussed the additional information he needed from Park Su-Chan. "The specifications are pretty standard for mobile and internet service providers. What I am curious about are the security protocols that are in place. These days it is equally important to assure subscribers that the company has standards in place that will secure their data."

Park Su-Chan took note of the requests mentioned by Jeong Hyeok. Soon, they both turned to Seri.

Fidgeting with her file, she started tentatively, "Well, like I mentioned, this is truly not my field so I don't have any input on the tech part of this. But..." She turned to Jeong Hyeok who looked at her encouragingly. "I think that the marketing is geared only toward male subscribers."

"What do you mean, Ms. Yoon?" Park Su-Chan asked.

Seri took out the sample flyer include. "I look at this and think only men will be interested to subscribe in the professional gaming package. But, there are women gamers, too, yes?"

Park Su-Chan nodded and Jeong Hyeok smiled.

"Not only that, this kind of package may be appealing to business owners like me as well. We need this kind of bandwidth since we are exploring online consultations before our clients visit our clinics," she shared. "That's all I noticed."

Closing her folder, she turned her gaze down, fearing she had let Man Bok down. They were close to one month into this and she was worried she was wasting her Uncle's time.

Tapping her shoulder, Jeong Hyeok said, "That's quite valuable input."

Seri looked grateful and gave him a shy smile. "I do know how to sell things."