Unexpected

Seri told Jeong Hyeok she would be the one to pick him up at the airport so they can head straight to their dinner. He was still inside the gates but she could already see his profile, being a full head taller than most people and she started jumping up and down in excitement.

Seri even had a sign that says "Jeong Hyeok, you're gorgeous girlfriend is here!" which made him laugh out loud when he saw her.

"Hi! Perfect sign," he commented, pointing the large colourful signage she was carrying.

"How was the trip?"

"Productive. I'll tell you while we eat. For now, let's go. I don't want to miss out reservation and I am starving," he pleaded.

They kept on chatting while they were in the car, stuck in traffic and as they were seated. "Uncle Man Bok will be at our breakfast tomorrow," Seri shared. "I'm so excited to see him! Do you think he's really doing well?"

"I can only hope," Jeong Hyeok said. "Have the posters I posed for been released?"

"Just this morning! I timed it for our 200th day," Seri said. Getting her phone so that she could show him the pictures she took of the clinics where his image now hang, plus the big LED display in a busy street in the city. "There have been numerous queries for us and in social media asking who you are! The women want to get to know you and have been booking appointments at the clinic in hopes of catching you there."

Jeong Hyeok smiled, shyly. "It was successful then?"

"Very successful! I knew it," Seri proudly said. "You really are a handsome man, Hyeoky."

"Thank you," he said, still uncomfortable with praise when it came to his looks. Changing the topic, he asked, "So, 200 days. What parts have been your favorite?"

"Hmmm," she filled the air as she thought about her reply. "The strolls after dinner is one. Another would be learning about your world, discovering things about you. And lastly..."

Jeong Hyeok waited with bated breath.

"Having the past 200 days with you."

"That's cheesy."

"I know. Did I make your heart flutter?" Seri asked.

He nodded. "You have."

"You? What parts were your favorite?"

"Since you already took the most important bit, which is you by the way, I would have to say. One is being able to gaze at the moon with you because for the first time in a really long time, I don't feel so alone," he confessed.

"Jeong Hyeok," Seri took his hand. "You'll always have me. I promise."

He smiled. "That's another thing. The feeling that tomorrow and the day after, I will have you. I don't mean to make it sound like I'm taking your presence for granted but for someone who has had uncertain tomorrows for years, having that stability means a lot to me."

She lay her face in the hand that she was holding. "I may not fully understand it but it is important to me that I know you're going to be part of my tomorrow, too."

He smiled. "I hope you'd say that even when you see the gifts I got."

Her eyes twinkled as she saw the paper bags containing the gifts that he handed her. She first took out the couple shirts. "Omo! Does this even fit you?"

"It's tight but it works," he admitted chuckling.

"I love this. I'll wear it to work when you bring me," she informed.