Unleash

Note: Hi! Thanks for reading this guys! I'll be finishing this soon and will be trying my hand at one-shots for the month of December.

Also for those asking (NOT FOR CHILDREN please) =):

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a19512900/ribbed-textured-condoms/

-----

"Seo Joon-hee?"

The handsome young man beamed at Seri as she walked in to the Yoon family home. "Yoon Seri! It's been too long. You're glowing more than ever before. How are you?"

"I'm wonderful. You?" Seri asked.

"Not too bad. Except that I heard you are not thrilled about our engagement?"

Seri was about to correct him when they were invited to join the rest of the family at the dinner table.

Seri met Seo Joon-hee when he joined the stock brokerage company of the Yoons. At that time, Seri was still involved as one of the directors of the business and Joon-hee provided her and the other directors regular reports about the client portfolios.

They got along well enough and people who saw them together often commented how good the looked together but for Seri, the interest never went past the professional. She didn't think he had any interest as well.

At the dinner table, everyone looked very formal. Seri's mother sat at the head of the table, her two brothers with their wives took one side, while Seo Joon-hee and Seri sat opposite.

Yoon Se-joon finally spoke. "So, when do you wish to be married?"

Seri eyed him. "I made it clear that I do not wish to be married. Sorry Joon-hee. You are a nice man."

"The families have agreed," Se-joon insisted.

"I haven't," Seri shot back. Turning to Joon-hee she asked, "You're okay with this?"

Joon-hee shrugged. "I'm not opposed to it. You're a very beautiful woman, Seri."

She rolled her eyes. "I know. And this very beautiful woman chooses the man she's going to marry. I don't mean to be rude, but this is not my choice."

"Who is your choice? That Jeong Hyeok guy you're living with in Uncle's house?" Se-joon said, scoffing.

"Again, we live in the same house but it's not what you are insinuating. And that 'guy' is my boyfriend," Seri told him.

"A boyfriend you have not introduced to us, Seri-ah?" her mother said.

"Yes," she answered briefly. "I can make formal introductions but it's not as if you guys don't know him. We've known him for years. You even met his parents when they were alive."

"OH! The only son of the Ri's," her mother commented, realisation dawning on her. "Oh, sweet Seri. You've always liked that boy."

"Yes, Eomma. We're together now," Seri repeated.

Joon-hee was quiet until that point of the exchange. He finally spoke up, "So you are in a happy relationship?"

"Yes," Seri replied, nodding. "I wish you the same, Joon-hee, but it will not be with me."

Joon-hee smiled, nodding. "I understand."

"Why did you even agree with these dorks?" Seri asked, motioning to her brothers.

Joon-hee chuckled. "The alliance made sense for our businesses and my family approves of the match. I apologise that we did not take your approval into account at once."