Unlonely

Note: Unlonely is a song by Jason Mraz and the lyrics included in this chapter is from the song. If you want to listen to it, here's a link:

https://youtu.be/t1XFRh9B2WE

------

It could be love
and we could be homies
once you get to know me
I could be your one and only
I could make you unlonely

They married about a year after they officially were together. There were whispers because of the speed of their matrimony and the rumours of a few months back were resurfaced. Because of that, her brothers chose not to attend and distance themselves with Seri and Jeong Hyeok, still working on an alliance with Joon-Hee's family.

Seri was too happy to care.

According to weather forecasts, the sky would be clear and there is an expectation of a beautiful view of the full moon. Her mother, Man Bok, her close friends and Jeong Hyeok's few dearest friends confirmed their attendance. 

Having his friends there meant, "So, do we have an agreement? You will be my ally?"

"Yoon Se-ri-ssi, are you sure about this? Jeong Hyeok might get peeved at us and beat us all to take all our weapons!" said one of the men.

Seri hissed. "I'll take on Jeong Hyeok! We just need additional support. I don't have enough members in my team. Come on! Besides, you owe me for attempting to bring a stripper to his party. Don't think I won't tell your wives and girlfriends. Be grateful that I am so kind and understanding."

The men looked scared.

"I just need to beat him then I will retire. Once I do, I will pass on all my winnings to your accounts," Seri promised. The men reluctantly shook on it.

Jeong Hyeok's bachelor's party was spent beating his former teammates. When it was down to him and Seri, he said, "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too. BUT get ready to lose."

He narrowed his eyes before squaring his shoulders and started the battle. Everyone was cheering on Seri because Jeong Hyeok would not let them live down their "betrayal". It was a close fight with Seri throwing all she learned in the past months from studying Jeong Hyeok's game, learning from the team and reading cheats on the internet.

She fought a brilliant game and everyone was elated, but Jeong Hyeok's experience eventually came through and with one aim, he took down Seri's character and she lost.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed at her screen. When she turned, everyone had miraculously disappeared and Jeong Hyeok walked in shortly.

"Where are the traitors?!" he asked as Seri was stomping across the room.

"How did you beat me?! You have to teach me that move!" she commanded.

"Omo! Why? So you could tell the team? No way. You lose. Now pay up," he said.

"What? Are you really going to demand payment from your FUTURE WIFE?!"

Jeong Hyeok chuckled, dryly. "I wouldn't have until you pirated my team to beat me days before our wedding."

Seri gave him a sheepish look. "Touché."

Extending out an arm with his palm out, he silently reminded her that she owed him money. Seri frowned and pouted then handed him 500,000 won. When he pocketed the money, he extended a hand again, this time in peace.

She had a better idea though. Sauntering to him, Seri looped her arms around his neck and teased, "How about a kiss instead?"

Jeong Hyeok slowly disentangled her arms and put a distance between them. "Oh no you don't. I know where that kiss will lead. We agreed to no sex until after the wedding."