prologue

"that child in room 405? yeah i heard some people say that she's the one who killed them all"

"are you sure a 10 year old girl could kill 5 people so brutally..."

"well i heard that she was just cursed since she was born"

"cursed?"

"yeah cursed...the day after she was born her mothers heart just exploded inside of her"

"uwa! how scary!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

unbeknownst to the gossiping nurses, a little girl with h/l h/c hair was standing around the corner listening to all the words they spat, the said girl lowers her head and walks back to her room.

once sat on her hospital bed she started to play with the bandages wrapped around her arms while whispering "cursed" over and over again.

"y/n, sweetheart." a tall lady with short blonde hair was standing at the child's hospital door, just staring at the poor child "you shouldn't play with those bandages" the nurse walks over and pulls the girls hand away from the bandage she was picking at, the small girl drops her head down "am i a curse?" she lifts her head up and stares at the ladies widened eyes "what? of course not! who told you that?!" she worriedly holds the girls shoulders, however the small girl just lays down and falls asleep.

the blonde haired woman lets out a sigh "poor thing.." she spins around and leaves the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"mummy?" a h/c haired girl looks up at her supposed 'mother' that glares at her "i thought i said to not speak to me you horrible child." she spits right in the small child's face and walks away.

there's a flash of white and suddenly the scene changes.

the little girl was standing over the 'mother's' corpse when 2 little boys peek around the corner "s-sister?" they stutter while holding a stuffed bunny, the girl turns around with blood red eyes causing the small boys to step back in fear, their mouths open, ready to let out a scream but are silenced as their heads detach from their small bodies that fall down to the ground with a small thump to reveal red glowing eyes standing behind them with a hand held out.

the small girl walks around and heads upstairs to where a 15 year old girl slept peacefully, a door is pushed open with an eerie 'creek' noise, waking up another h/c girl who sits up rubbing her eyes "y/n?" she lazily mutters at the blurry figure standing in her doorway, she leans over to her bedside table and picks up her orange pair of glasses and puts them on, her eyes widen at the sight of her sister "y/n?! why are you covered in blood!" she jumps up from her bed and runs towards the small girl but before she could a strange black figure appears behind her and grabs her long hair "ah-!" she screams for a mere moment until a foggy black hand wraps around her neck, crushing it completely. the red eyed girls eyes widen and fade back to their natural e/c as she falls to the ground, fainting.

a short skinny man runs into the room and stares in horror as a black figure was standing over his eldest daughters body, tearing it open "w-what th-" in an instant the top half of his face is cut off cleanly and falls to the ground with a splat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i sit up with a loud gasp, covered head to toe in sweat, i hold my head and slow down my breathing "stupid nightmares" i grumble under my breath before getting up and heading to the bathroom to have a shower before school.
——————
basically the prologue i guess.