Chapter two: The evil returns_part 6

Misfortune was very thoughtful today. Everything what happened was playing like a movie in front of her inner eyes. And it happened so much. All began when she was sitting in her child's room, playing with her selfmade paper dolls, when she heard a male voice speaking to her. She could clearly hear the words in her head "The sad part is...Today is the day she will die." Misfortune remembered how she told that mysterious voice, that she can hear him and how surprised he was about it. She called him Mr. Voice. This was the best idea to call a mysterious voice, which you only can hear in your head. Mr. Voice tried to convince her, that nobody would die today and she believed him. He invited her into a game, where she could win a price after beating the game. He promised her the Eternal Happiness and they made this deal. An exciting adventure began. She also met Benjamin, the cute fox, which she already saw in front of her window. It was so much fun, until the moment when Mr. Voice showed his true persona: a children-murdering demon from the Beyond, named Morgo. Benjamin saved her just in time, before Morgo could take her, to play with him his game until the eternity. She was so sad and dissapointed about it. She thought she found a new friend. As Mr. Voice, he was so kind to her. He was a good company, made her gifts and he cared about her in a parental way – which she missed for so long at home by her own parents. But he faked everything. It was all a lie. Misfortune dropped silent tears down her cheeks, when she felt a soft paw on her shoulder. It was Benjamin and he gave her a gentle hug to make her feel better. She was here now, with him and everything was fine.