Chapter three: A new adventure_part 9

Misfortune and Benjamin didn't waste time and they quickly hid in to the bushes, before the crows could spot them. Misfortune peeked through the leaves and whispered "It seems like, they fly in a different direction, we still need to wait a little until they flew by and then we can create a gate to the Beyond. "Benjamin looked in the sky through the leaves as well and when the last crow flew by, he signaled Misfortune with a thumb up that the coast is clear now. They jumped out of the bushes and Benjamin grabbed his scepter and looked at Misfortune, waiting for her doing the same. "Oh you're waiting, Benji? We need two scepter? Ah, I remember you taught me, it takes more energy to create a gate to the Beyond, than to Senersedee, Pandora or any other realm." Misfortune grabbed her scepter as well and they both started to concentrate their energy. They swung their scepters to the air and focused the energy to one point. The ground began to shake, some stones began to take off, levitating to the air, when the two powerful scepter finally managed to open a gate to the Beyond. A bright red, floating circle appeared with wavering light rays in front of them. Misfortune and Benjamin let sank the scepters and they looked at each other in reverence with wide eyes. Benjamin took Misfortune's hand and both went together trough the circular gate, which disappeared when they reached the other side – The Beyond.