Chapter three

...
I slept like a dead man I must say.Things got a little out of hand yesterday but now that I'm fully prepared I can .....
"Chim chim come downstairs breakfast is ready" My Mum shouted.
Well Diary I gotta go see you later. I placed it in my bag and zipped it with full force.
I ran downstairs with my Shoelaces untied and on my way down I tripped.

Jimin POV
"Arghhh!!" I moaned.
"Chim chim!" My mom shouted
"I'm okay mom I just tripped" I said rubbing my head.
"You really should watch where you're going and tie your shoelaces" My mom said slightly hitting my arm.
"Ok ok mom" I said hurriedly going to sit down.
"I made Pancakes today" She said Smiling.
"Yay" I said cheerfully
I quickly grabbed the maple syrup and pored some on my twelve layered pancakes. In two minutes i ate all my pancakes.
"Mmmm..that was awesome,thanks Omma" I said getting up from my chair and grabbing my bag pack.
"You're welcome now get to school" She said.
"Byeeee" I said running out of the two storied Mansion.
"That boy will never change" She said with a chuckle.

•••••
I arrived at school.I sigh as I look around the school just observing the students and teachers.My school is a very interesting one.Its a high class school or should I say a school basically for the rich kids and Yh I'm one of them but luckily before you can enter a school like mine you have to take an entrance exam whether you're the daughter of the queen of England or you're the son of the prime minister of Australia.But yet some parents bribe the school management to enroll their children. I got in by writing the scholarship exam and I passed.You can only get a chance to write the scholarship exam if you get 86% and higher on the entrance exams. I got a 93%.
I didn't notice how long I have been standing and thinking till I heard the bell for the first class. I dashed off to my first class which is Biology.I like Biology, I like every subject including Maths(I know it's weird..Hehehe).I entered my class to see my classmates talking,gossiping and playing,just a normal morning. I took my seat at the back of the class and since our teacher hadn't come yet I decided to draw.I was too distracted to notice the teacher was there and he asked me a question.

Jimin POV
"Jimin!,this is the third time I'm calling you" He said.
"Can you define Osmosis for us" He added.
My classmates just stared at me,some hoping that I would fail the question so they could laugh.
"Osmosis is the movement of water molecules from a region of lower concentration to a region of higher concentration though a semi permeable membrane" I answered with no doubt.
"Very good, I see you have been reading" He said while looking for someone else to ask a question.

Lisa POV
" Oh shit! I'm late" I said silently while trying to sneak into class.
"Good morning Mr Dylan,sorry I'm late" I said hurriedly walking to my seat.
"Please try to be early next time" He sighed
"Ok sir" I answered.
"Miss Valentine would you like to tell the class the two types of Osmosis and explain them" He said glaring at me sternly.
"Osmosis can be divided into two which are Endosmosis and Exosmosis. Endosmosis is the process by which water molecules enter a cell while Exosmosis is the process by which water molecules moves out of the cell" I said without hesitation.
"Very well,it's good to know that some people read" He said.
After what seemed like a three hour lesson I went to look for my besties Rose and Jennie. I saw Jennie talking to Hoseok as usual.'Those two look cute together' I thought..then I noticed Jimin still sitting in the corner.So I decided to say hi.

"Hi" I said standing in front of his desk.

Jimin POV
I looked up and I was surprised to see her......

To be continued
Hehehe

Hey they Fam..I hope you're all fine.Sorry I haven't been posting recently.I just wanna say Happy late Birthday Jin.😌

Vickie🦋