chapter 1 - Run

Hey this is one of my first stories, I've been trying a few ideas to see if anyone likes them I will update when I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISABELLA POV:

Hi my name is Isabella, I'm 10 and a half years old and my birthday is the 19th November, I have dark brown almost black hair and purple/blue eyes. Rare i know and I hate them, well my mother hated them the most said I reminded her of my good for nothing father. Just her looking at my eyes got me punished or worse. But that part of my life is over now that she's dead, some would call me heartless when I laughed and was happy she died but they don't know me or my past so they can go fuck themselves.

You may be think what 10yr old has language like that, well I do I've been called every name u can think of, whore, bitch, worthless, bastard. You name it I've been called it only fair I use it back at them. But don't get me wrong I'm only rude to those who deserve it, I try to be nice to everyone as you don't know what someone could be going through. My motto is keep your head down till I'm 18 and can be free from my foster parents Carol and Mark, Carol is a drunk who likes to party and is never around would be lucky to see her once a month? She's mean and rude but I don't have to put up with her for long its 'him' that I have to put up with he makes me do everything cooking cleaning and if I do it wrong or I'm not fast enough I get beaten, burnt, starved and you get the gist.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning, the suns just starting to rise, I get up off my mattress if you can call it that, its got springs sticking out and its lumpy and uncomfortable but its better than the floor so ill take it.

It was Friday so a school day thank goodness its not perfect but its better than being at home, I get walk to the bathroom and do my business like brush teeth and hair and then I get dressed in leggings as they don't rub against the bruises and cuts as bad as jeans do and I grab a tank top and I large hoodie to cover my battered body, I keep my hair down to cover my face and eyes and I put my hood up to help that.

(The shoes are black old converse not white like in pic)

Once im ready I go downstairs quickly but quietly as i don't wanna wake the devil (aka mark). I go to the kitchen to make his food, I make bacon and egg on toast not much else here to work with, if I don't make it in time he will beat my ass.
I set his food on the table and go get my school bag and shoes on when suddenly my hair is grabbed and I'm pulled back and thrown on the floor.
"Where are you going bitch!"
I keep my head down as I know eye contact makes it worse
"School sir" I awnser in a whisper
He kicks me in the ribs and legs a bit more before he stumbles into the kitchen to eat leaving me on the floor, I slowly get up and grab my bag and run out the door.
At least he didn't hit my face this time its hard making excuses if someone happens to see bruises, I walk slowly making my way to school, I put my hood up and head down as I walk towards my locker.
"Move it bitch" Michelle shoved me into the lockers.
She walks off laughing, god I hate her she's the queen bee if you wanna call her that she's just a rich brat trying to look mature and not the 11yr old she is.

I'm sat in class in the back with my head down on the desk waiting for the teacher, hes always late yet gets pissed off if we're late. I'm never late to his lesson though as i don't want detention with him he gives me the creeps.

The bell finally rings for lunch so I can go hide in the library. If your wondering why I don't eat you need money for that and I don't have that luxury, even if I did eat id just get kicked and throw it back up again, yeah it better to avoid that.

(Skipping to after school)

I'm walking home from school to clean and make dinner for mark as I doubt 'she' will be their so no point in wasting food. I get started on picking up the beer bottle and glass, I wipe the tables clean the sofa and floor and basicallythe whe damn house, then I start dinner nothing fancy just some spaghetti. I just finished plating it up when the door slams making me jump, hes home, I try to run to my room but he grabs me and slaps my face.
"Where the fuck do you think your going you whore!"
I stay quite and put my head down.
"AWNSER ME!"
"I... um i"
Slap! My head snaps to the side by lip busted operand I drop to the floor, fuck that hurt, he punched me.
"YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!"
he grabs me and throws me on the sofa?
Its normally a wall or table.
"I PUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IM RAISING AN BITCH WHO DOSNT KNOW HER PLACE!"
He kicks my stomach and ribs shouting "
THIS WILL TEACH YOU"
I try to run but he grabs me, I'm trying to get away he hold me down on the sofa, I head he belt. Oh no hes gonna wip me with it. I struggle more pushing him. I gotta get away.
"Stay still you bitch or you'll regret it"
My vision blurs, he hit my head fuck that hurts, whats is he doing?
"You won't use your moth to speak fine use it for this"
My eyes widen, he wants me to suck his... no no no.
"No no.... please don't omhp"
Hes pulling on my hair forcing himself in mouth, I cant breath it hurts. He's grunting and moaning im gonna be sick.
Tears are running down my face, it felt like hours of torture but it was only about 5 min, he came in my mouth, it when all over me and I coughed most of it up.
I have to get out of here I have to move. I have to run. I push him off me while he's distracted catching his breath, I peg it to the front door and run out into the night I dont care if Im now homeless anywhere is better than here.
I can hear his shouting at me to stop but I don't I just keep running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey what did you think of chapter 1? Its over 1100 words long, is that enough for a chapter let me know. Hope you like it so far.