chapter 6 - doctor?

ISABELLA POV:
Breath, in and out, stay calm you can do it. For luca, he is here no one can hurt me while I'm in his arms I am safe.
"Boss"
The doctor bowed his head to luca? That's strange, oh no he is getting closer to me, no no no I'm scared, I hide myself in luca's warm chest.
"Little one, the doctor needs to see your face"
I look up at luca, hes smiling at me. I feel calm again, he is like magic making me safe. Okay breath in and out I got this for luca.
I look at the doctor and study his face he is old like 45ish with light brown hair that has grey streets his eyes are light brown and his face has wrinkles, he is smiling.
The doctor goes to touch me but I flinch and hide i cant help it, tears fill my eyes, I'm weak and pathetic, I cant even let a doctor look at me let alone touch.
Luca's better off without me, I'm a burden. I cant breathe, my chest hurts.
" Little one calm down im here"
I feel luca rubbing my back trying to calm me down but I cant, I'm scared.
I push myself away from luca, grabbing my chest. Black spots flood my vision, a buzzing sound in my ear my head feels light, I see luca's mouth moving but I can't hear him, then darkness.

LUCA'S POV:
Shit. The doctor came in and she was okay at first scared but I kept her calm till the doctor got closer to her to look then she collapsed, I was so fucking scared as she was struggling to breathe. I have never been scared in my life, I'm a mafia boss, a monster, I never want to feel like that again I was helpless.

The doctor took over and gave her a sedative to keep her asleep and to help her breathing, I nearly shot him when I saw him about to inject something into my Principessa. Matteo and Antonio stopped me and told me to let the doctor do his job so here I am sat watching the doctor do his job.
" what the fuck are you doing!?"
I grab his hand, stopping him from lifting her top off? What the fuck? Hell no.
"I have to check her for injuries as even with the sedative her breathing is off, I fear she has sprained or broken ribs"
I let him go, frozen. Broken ribs, what the hell?
I will fuck murder the cunt who hurt my baby girl.

"Fine but im watching your every move"
I watch closely as the doctor lifts her hoodie over her head, I freeze looking at the dark black and purple bruises that litter her skin, she's so skinny I can see her hip bones and ribs. I hear everyone gasp and I feel like vomiting.
"What the fuck are you staring at help her!"
I shouted at the frozen doctor, he jumped and started to check her over.
"Her ribs are thankfully not broken but they are badly bruised, I will clean the cuts and wrap them"
I just watched as he cleaned her injuries and wrapped them.
He moved from her face and chest to her legs, I felt sick seeing the cuts and old scars that litter his small body. I've seen people get shot and stabbed, I've beaten enemies to a bloody pulp and not even flinched but this, makes me sick.

MATTEO POV:
I watch as the doctor looks over our principessa, I'm shocked and angry at the condition she's in, so many scars and she's so skinny, when was the last time she ate? I feel light headed and sick I can't stay Nd watch this anymore.
"Boss, I'm gonna go get her some water and food for when she wakes up"
Normally I'd ask permission to leave and get a maid or someone to get the food but I cant see this anymore.
I didn't wait for a reply and left, I stand outside the door and I feel wet on my cheeks, I take a deep breath and go get food for my principessa.

ANTONIO POV:
I watch as matteo leaves, I cant blame him for not wanting to see this. I watch closely, making sure the doctors doing his job properly. I'm also counting the scars and bruises so when I find the son of a bitch that did this I can inflict double the pain on him.
"She should wake up soon, I have left liquid pain killers here for her as the bruises on the throat may make swallowing hard, I recommend soft foods and keeping her cuts clean and dry"
I look at luca who looks livid, I can see his eye twitching as he looks at her.
I sigh, he is too angry to think straight so I awnser him.
" yes thank you doctor"
I walk closer to him, glaring at him as he cowards away from me.
"You saw nothing here and your were never here correct"
I threaten him, he looks like he is about to piss his pants, but he nods and runs out of the room.

LUCA'S POV:
I look at my Principessa, I feel tears sting in my eye but I don't let them fall. I'm the head of the Italian mafia for fuck sake I dont cry, I dont feel anything but hate and anger, but looking at my little girl like this cracked at the wall surrounding my heart.

I take a deep breath and look up to see matteo and the doctor gone? Shit when did they leave i wasn't paying attention. I have to stay focused or it in my line of work it can get you killed.

I see my Principessa wrapped almost head to toe in bandages, shit. I've just realise she is just in her underwear. I stand and go get her a t shirt for her to ware. Its the smallest one I could find.
I gently put it on her it goes down past her knee's, shes so small.
I jump and raise my gun towards to door when it opens, matteo walk in with a tray full of food and drink.
"I brought enough for everyone"
I lower my gun and put it back in my pants, fucking idiot nearly got himself shot.
"I nearly shot you, knock next time you idiot"
I'm not in the mood for this shit, I'm about snap when suddenly I hear a groan and look to see my Principessa waking up.

ISABELLA POV:
Its dark and I feel light and a little sick, I hear voices but my eyes feel heavy.
I try to move but pain shoots from my ribs and I groan. Damn that hurts.
I feel someone holding my hand, its big and warm.
I try again to open my eyes but they won't open.
"Open your eyes Principessa, its okay your safe now"
Luca? Thats his voice. I try agon to open my eyes and it works, everything is blurry and it's so bright.

I look and see his worried eyes looking at me, I'm worthless. I cant do anything right. He's gonna regret bringing me here, hes gonna send me back to mar...
"Principessa, are you okay? I have some water and pain killers here for you and some food that Mattieo got for you"
I stare at him shocked, he still wants me here? Even after all the problems I've caused.
I try to sit up but a sharp pain in my ribs, stops me.
"Be careful Principessa, you have sprained and bruised ribs"
How does he know? Its just then I realised I'm covered in bandages and waring, what I believe to be his top?
"here let me help you sit up okay"
He very gently lifts me up and put pillows behind me so I'm sitting looking at him.
Still curious onto why he still wants me? I've never been wanted before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? I hope you liked it. It was around 1300 words.
Hope you continue my story