Chapter 3 - trust

Hey I hope your enjoying my story so far please tell me what you think.

Above is what I think luca looks like but with shorter hair and a more ruff look. It was the eyes I wanted you too see on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUCA'S POV:
(previously)
I'm just about to say something when someone bumped into the back of my legs, what the fuck. I turn around and look down at the floor and see a child?
"Why the fuck is a child here?"
Shit I think I scared her, she whimpers Nd crawls back away from me with hear head down, she looks so small and scared. I cant tear my eyes away from her small form she looks not more than 7yrs old. She looks hurt and I feel so fucking angry and whoever hurt her.
"Take him to the cells, I'll deal with him later"
"Yes boss"
I hear them knock him out and drag him away, its just me matteo and Antonio and our driver left. I see her look up a tiny bit but I cant see her face what I can see is dried blood and something else on her clothes and bruises on her neck and the cut on her lip and cheek. I'm fucking livid, I know I'm a monster but who the fuck hurts a child? When I find them I'm gonna kill them.
"Are you okay" I ask her and I realise my mistake the second I see her jump and back further away from me into the wall and put her knees to her chest and curl into a ball, I slowly approach her trying not to frighten her more and I bend down so I'm hopefully less intimidating to her.
"Pl..please do...dont hh..hurt m.. me"
I'm angry she thinks she'll be hurt, I'm gonna protect her not hurt her, her voice was so small but raspy as if she hasn't drunk water in days.
"Im not gonna hurt you little one"
I think I've surprised not only myself but everyone else on how soft my voice is right now, but she's still tried to push herself further into the wall.
I need her to look at me so I can prove I won't hurt her.
"Look at me little one i promise not to hurt you"
I wait for her to reply or do something im about to give up and just grab her and take her somewhere safe when she slowly raises her head, I hear gasp from the men around me. I hear Antonio mumble "no way" and matteo mumble "her eyes". I cant look away from her, shes beautiful even with the brused face and busted lip, she has a small heart shaped face with a little button nose but what catches my attention the most are her eyes its like looking into mine and my mother's eyes, I see the sock on her face she wasn't expecting me to have the same eyes as her. I'm kneeling in front of her and I see her slowly move her hand towards me I dont move curious of what the small child is doing until I feel a small cold hand on my cheek she moves a little closer shes looking right at me touching my face. Its a risk but I slowly raise my hand to her cheek, she flinches but she let's me touch her cheek the non injured one. Its so soft but its cold and that worried me.

ISABELLA POV:

I cant look away from him from his eyes I dont understand but I feel calm looking at him, I feel safe? I've never felt like this before its crazy. I need to touch him, I have to know he is real and not my imagination. I slowly raise my hand and touch his cheek its ruff with stubble but soft at the same time but most of all its warm. The second I touch his face i relax , I dont understand why but I trust him like something deep inside me is screaming at me to trust him, my gut hasn't failed me yet.
I see his arm rise I flinch, I cant help it but when I feel his rough yet warm hand gently touch my cheek I feel complete, safe and tired. Now that I've calmed down I can think straight.
"Boss what should we do now?"
I jump and look at the man standing to the left, he has blue eyes and black hair, he looks scary. I lower my head again but this time I scoot closer to the purple eye man. Yep that's what I'm gonna call him. I grab his sleeve and hide in it, I'm trusting him when he said he wouldn't hurt me. I hope I don't regret it.
"Be quiet matteo your scaring her"
So hes called matteo huh. He looks upset at the thought of scaring me.
I look up at his purple eyes again I cant stop looking at him, I like this safe feeling I get when I'm next to him.

LUCA'S POV:

The idiot matteo scared her again but I was shocked when she used me to shield herself and come closer to me. It made me so happy that the somewhat trusts me.
"Be quiet your scaring her"
I glare at him and he looks sad that he scared her I know he didn't mean to but if he keeps it up I'll hit him, I look down when I feel her grab my sleeve she's looking right at me, she dosnt look scared anymore but she looks to be tired and in pain. Getting a closer look at her I can see more injuries and I can smell and see cum, mens cum on her face and hoodie.
"Who hurt you little one"
I ask in my soft voice again but theirs an edge to it im fucking angry.
She clings to me more and starts shaking and crying.
I instinctively pull her into my arms, she so small and light im worried about how skinny she is. She stiffens in my arms, shit im scaring or hurting her. I'm about to let go when she hugs me back and starts crying.
" Its okay little one your safe now, I won't let anyone hurt you again"
I gently stroke her hair and rock her back and forth as she calms down.
I hear cute little hiccups until she stop crying and looks at my face still clinging to me for dear life.
"You promise"
She said that so quietly that I almost did hear her. I smile at her witch make my men gasp in shock again.
"I promise Principessa(princess), do you want to come home with me?"
She looks shocked at me and looks at the men with me and she looks scared again.
"Little one these are my friends they won't hurt you, the idiot to the left is Matteo and the one on the right is Antonio"
She giggle when I call them idiots and its beautiful, brings a smile to my face.
"im sorry I scared you Principessa I didnt meant to"
She looks at me and I smile at her, she turns to matteo with a small smile and waves a little. Its adorable.
"Luka we should get going"
She looks at Antonio and grips me tighter witch I didnt know was possible.
"Dont worry little one your comming with us where you'll be safe okay"
She looks at me and nods her head. I smile and hold her in my arms securely and stand, she squeals in surprise and its puts her arms around my neck as I carry her like a Princess to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think of their meeting, and how do u think the rest of the mafia family is gonna react.
This chapter was around 1300 words