chapter 4 - His house?

I hope you like my story so far im not sure on when I will be able to update but I will when I can and when I have inspiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISABELLA POV:
(Previously)

Now that I've calmed down I can think straight.
"Boss what should we do now?"
I jump and look at the man standing to the left, he has blue eyes and black hair, he looks scary. I lower my head again but this time I scoot closer to the purple eye man. Yep that's what I'm gonna call him. I grab his sleeve and hide in it, I'm trusting him when he said he wouldn't hurt me. I hope I don't regret it.
(Now)
"Be quiet matteo your scaring her"
So hes called matteo huh. He looks upset at the thought of scaring me.
I look up at his purple eyes again I cant stop looking at him, I like this safe feeling I get when I'm next to him. My ribs and head hurt. I feel him tense under me, did I make him mad by grabbing hold of him im about the let go when he asked me.
" who hurt you little one"
He sounds slightly angry that someone hurt me but I get a flash back of what happened earlier and I cant hold it I cling onto him more and start crying, he pulls me into him more and wispers sweet words into my ear and rocks me back and forth while stroking my hair try to calm me down.
"Its okay little one your safe now, I won't let anyone hurt you again"
Once I've calmed down i look up at his face still clinging to him.
"You promise"
I say it so quietly im worried he didn't hear me but he smiles at me again.
"I promise Principessa(princess), do you want to come home with me?"
My eyes widen in shock, he wants me to go to his home but what if I get hurt and what if he throws me away once he know how useless and pathetic I am. I look at the other men around in fear, he may not hurt me but what if they do?
"Little one these are my friends they won't hurt you, the idiot to the left is Matteo and the one on the right is Antonio"
I giggle when he calls them idiots as he said it in a jokingly way. He smiles at me again, I love his smile it make me wanna smile and it makes me happy.
"im sorry I scared you Principessa I didnt meant to"
I looks to him and he smiles at me saying with his eyes that its okay that they won't hurt me so I turn to matteo with a small smile and waves a little.
"Luka we should get going"
Luca? The purple eyed man is called luca, I like it. I look over to Antonio and grips him tighter, are they gonna leave me hear because I didn't awnser him fast enough, I wanna stay with luca.
"Dont worry little one your comming with us where you'll be safe okay"
I look away from Antonio to luca and I nod my head, he smiles at me again I love his smile. He picks me up into his arms and I squeals in surprise and put my arms around his neck so I dont fall, I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel so safe in his arms I never wanna leave them.
Matteo and Antonio follow behind us both with smiles on the faces, they aren't as scary when they smile.

LUCA'S POV:
We get in the suv I sit in the back with matteo while Antonio sits in the front with my driver Blake. I have my little one in my arms I tried to put her down in the seat but she wasn't having it, I didnt mind I loved having her safe in my arms. I'm sitting here stroking her beautiful hair and it occurs to me that I don't know her name." Little one"
She looks up at me and smiles
"What is your name little one?"
She looks down fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. The whole car is silent waiting for her awnser. It a voice barley a whisper "Isabella"
My eyes go wide its beautiful, my little bella.
"My name is luca, little Bella"
She looks up giving me a big smile and I melt, her big beautiful purple eyes shine  and she has dimples I didnt notice before.
She yawns and snuggles into my shoulders and I continued stroking her hair till all you can here is her even breathing and little snores.

MATTEO POV:
Were driving back to the mansion and I cant stop looking at my brother, I've never seen him this relaxed and I have never. Ever. Seen him smile like that, not even out mother has seen that and I'm shocked that all it took was one little girl. She's so small and cute and I feel horrible that I scared her, I will make her smile and laugh I will be the best uncle in the world, I know for a fact that she's related to us in some way her eyes and face say it all she looks like a younger softer version of luca with our mothers dimples.
I just wanna know who fucking hurt her and why we weren't informed of her existence. I can smell it and see it the cum on her and the bruises. I can see luca looking at the stane of cum with livid anger in his eyes and I know he's gonna kill who ever did that to our principessa and looking at Antonio I can tell he feels the same, his hands are clenched into fists and he looks like he's gonna kill someone. Antonio is normally the calm rational one out of the 3 of us and to see him this pissed off is a feat in itself.

ANTONIO POV:
I'm sat in the front of the car keeping an eye out for danger as the 2 in the back are too focused on the little girl, I have to protect then while they are vulnerable with their new family member. Theirs no doubt in my mind that she's a blood relation to them in some way. I'm trying to keep calm but I saw her bruises and cuts. And I can smell the cum on her and I wanna fucking hit something or someone for touching her. They are my best friends, my brothers and I won't let anyone hurt or mess with them and their family even if it costs me my life. I can see how much Isabella means to luca, and I will protect them. All of them.

LUCA'S POV:
we pull up to the mansion and Blake gets out and opens my door, with help from matteo I get out with little bella tucked safely in my arms. We walk in and its late around 11pm, no wonder my little one fell asleep. I carry her upstairs and put her on my bed in my room I tuck her under the covers on my king size bed, she looks so small compared to my bed. I gently put her hair behind her ear and kiss her on her forhead.
"Sweet dreams Principessa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think will happen when she wakes up? Will she tell them everything or will luca find out on his own.
The chapter has 1200 words