Chapter 10 - Nonna?

Hi i hope your enjoying my story so far, I will be introducing new characters this chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MATTEO POV:

I just got off the phone with doc and hes sent me her sizes. Okay now to go shopping? How am I sposed to know what a kid wares? Let alone a little girl?
You know what fuck luca I need help.

I call the one person I know who has always wanted a granbaby.

"Hi mamma, I need your help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUCA'S POV:
A yellow dress? It looks adorable on her but would matteo really choose this?...
I honestly thought he come back with jeans and a leather jacket or something.
"Little one, let's go get some food and my mother and father are here"

I see her stiffen, damn it she's scared. I bend down to look at her properly.
"Principessa my mother has been really excited to have a granbaby, I know she'll love you"
"T..they won't... b..be m...mad at m....me?"
"No Principessa, I'm sure it's me they won't be happy with, I was gonna wait till you got settled in before meeting them but they are here to see me"
She look nervous, I cant blame her for that she's meeting my father, he is a cold man but fair.
"Will y..you stay w..with me?"
Damn I can while she meets them but father wants to talk to me in my office. shit what do I do?
"I will be their when you meet them Principessa, but my father wishes to talk to me in my office"
She look terrified, fuck fuck what do I do?
"How about I get matteo to stay with you while I'm gone and I will be in the house and if u need me matteo will call me okay"
She's got a really cute thinking face, her eyebrows creases and her lip twitches. She's adorable.
"O..okay"
"Thank you Principessa"
I stand and take her small hand and lead her out of the room, as we walk I realise she's limping and looks to be in pain.
"Are you hurting little one?"
"S..sorry, I can k...keep g...going"
"I will get you some more painkillers once you've eaten, but for now"
I lean over and pick her up and put her on my hip, she squeals in surprise but hugs me close and she seems so happy to be in my arms, I'd happily carry her everywhere just to see that smile.
Damn it, I'm going soft but only for her.

ISABELLA POV:
We're on our way to meet his parents, I'm scared what if they don't like me and try to send me away, I don't wanna leve daddy. But I don't want daddy to get in trouble or hurt, I hug close to daddy as he's carrying me. He makes me feel safe.

This place is huge, I've never seen a house so big before? He must be rich. No wonder I'm waring a dress, he must want me to look the part. I dont wanna embarrass him, I can do this.

We enter the kitchen and its beautiful, its soo big. There's a breakfast bar with seats and everything is clean and shiny. Why is everything so big? I guess it's because daddys really tall.
I'm about to ask where uncle teo is but I hear I squeal and jump and cuddle daddy as I'm scared who was that?

"oh mio Dio, questo è mio nipote? è adorabile, guarda i suoi bellissimi occhi, sono proprio come i nostri luca"
(oh my goodness, is that my grandbaby?she's adorable, look at her beautiful eyes their just like ours luca)

I'm looking at an beautiful old woman who looks to be in her 40s she has dark brown hair in a bun on her head with some hair framed her face, she has a big smile and dimples on her cheeks and her eyes are like mine and daddys. She must be his mamma, so that makes her my grandma? She's really pretty. She's speaking really fast and squealing. She seems really happy about something but I have no clue what she's saying, is that Italian or Spanish maybe?

"Mama your gonna scare her and speak English I don't think she knows Italian"

I see so it was Italian, I wonder what she said? Is she happy I'm here, probably not I'm in the way and a waste of space. They don't really want me, they will see how useless I am and get rid of me or the police will come and force me back to the monster. I think I'd rather kill myself than let him do that to me again, never again. I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hi baby girl, I'm so happy to finally meet my granbaby, my name is Carmella but you can call me grandma or nonna"

Okay I can do this, she seems nice and daddys here so I'm safe. Okay just say hi and wave yep sounds like a plan.
"H...hi n..nn..nonna"
Damn it I stuttering again, why am I such a freak.
"Awww your so cute my baby girl, shall we have some yummy breakfast. I am one of the best cooks if I say so myself, so don't be shy tell nonna what your hungry for"
She thinks I'm cute? Not a freak, this make me happy.
"Principessa, daddys going to go to my office now will you be okay or do you want me to call matteo?"
I look up at my daddy and I'm still in his arms where I'm safe and I dont want him to go but I don't want him to think I'm selfish either, I look at nonna.

She seems nice but I don't wanna be alone with her and I still have to thank uncle Teo for the clothes.
"C...can you call uncle teo please daddy?"
Yes I didnt stutter to bad this time, I have to be good and make sure everyone likes me so daddy won't get rid of me.
"Of course Principessa, I will call him now okay"
I watch as he gets his phone out and pushes some buttons? He puts it away again I'm confused I though you had to talk on the phone?
"I just message him Principessa, he is on his way down"
"Thank you daddy"
I smile at daddy, he has a big smile on his face and I love it, I never though I'd ever be safe and I am so lucky I ran into him. I guess I am lucky after all.
"baby girl, what should I make for breakfast, your the guest of honor so you can choose"
I'm confused, I've never had breakfast before what are you sposed to eat?
What if I say the wrong thing and get in trouble?

I hug daddy tighter and hide my face, I feel like crying but that just silly I can't cry just because I don't know the answer to something.

"hey Principessa, you favourite uncle is in the house"
"Hey bro, gotta go see dad in the office upstairs, stay with Isabella till I return and call me straight away if she needs me, do you understand?"
"Yeah bro I got this, is uncle teo time now right Principessa"

I look at uncle teo's big smile and relax a bit, he looks like a big kid and not too scary.
"Okay Principessa, I'm gonna sit you down at the breakfast bar with matteo, he will call if you need me okay and I will be down to give you painkillers once you have eaten"
"Okay daddy"

He gently sits me down on a tall chair and kisses my head, I've never been kissed like that before and I love it.
I watch him take his phone out and walk away.
"Aww my baby boy is so sweet"
I look at nonna who has a big smile on her face and looks really happy.
How can someone be that happy about someone leaving I'm confused.

"Haha don't let him her you say that mamma"
I jumped as I didnt realise he was sat right next to me, gonna focus on my surroundings more.
"Oh sush, baby girl what do u want to eat for breakfast"
I srug my shoulders, I really don't know what to say? Should I just tell the truth that I don't know? Yeah I don't wanna lie to them.
"I um ....I've um never had b...breakfast before, I.. I dont know w...what t..to say so..sorry"
I look down playing with my fingers its what I do when I'm anxious.

"Oh my poor baby, don't worry I gonna make you so many yummy foods and fatten you right up, starting with my famous pancakes"
I look up at them and matteo looks sad but is nodding in agreement to what nonna said and nonna has a smile on her face but looks sad? How can you be sad and smile? I dont get it. And what's a pancake?
"Okay nonna"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long to publish I've been unwell but I hope you like the chapter, next chapter will have some drama in it so enjoy.
1500 words