chapter 5 - Family?

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know how I  can improve and weather you like my book thanks.

LUCA'S POV:

I'm sat in my office across the hall from by bedroom, I need to stay close to her incase she needs me.
Matteo is on the phone with our families private doctors and Antonio is on the phone to matt our tech guy/hacker.
I'm sat here watching the carry out my orders, I'm shocked on how today turned out. I have a daughter, I will do a dna test when the doc gets here but theirs no doubt in my mind that she's mine.
Then I rember the condition I found her in and get angry again, when I find that bastard that hurt her hes gonna wish he was dead when I've finished with him, I'm gonna cut his fucking dic...
" The doctors on his way"
I look up at Matteo who interrupted my train of thought.
"When will he get here, he'd had better be fucking fast"
I'm angry I need to know my little bella is gonna be okay.
"Hes 20 min away luca, should I call mamma and father?"
"Have you lost your damn mind matteo!"
I wisper shouted as I didnt wanna wake bella up.
"what I haven't they need to know they have a granbaby"
Hes an idiot.... father will kill me for having a child out of wedlock weather I knew about her or not.
"He will kill me for having a child out of wedlock and mother will smother her and I dont think she's ready for that, or didn't you notice the condition she's in"
I'm getting angry think about it. I need to fucking hit something right now.
"Luca matt is on it he will have all the information by tomorrow"
Antonio says interrupting our argument, I'm about to reply when we hear a scream comming from my bedroom.

ISABELLA POV:
It hurts, I cant breathe, my legs are on fire begging me to stop running, I cant he'll get me...
Shit I fall cutting my arm, I try and get up but my legs won't move.
" you really though you could run away from me!?"
I felt a sharp pain in my side, he keeps kicking me.
"LOOK AT ME YOU WORTHLESS BITCH"
I keep my head down, I refuse to follow his order.
"LOOK AT ME" Mark screams grabbing my hair forcing me to look at him, I see his dark scary eyes, no I need purple eyes I need luca, seeing his face triggered me and I scream.
"Nooooo! help no.... get away from me!"
"Bella wake up"
"Noooo"
I kick and scream trying to get away, i have to get back to luca, I wanna feel safe again.
"ISABELLA WAKE UP"
I shoot up, I wasn't on the cold floor anymore, no I was in a bedroom a large bedroom.

My hands are gripping the black bedding so hard that their white, my vision is blury and my tears are flowing from my eyes. I grip my chest trying to breath, I cant breathe.
"Little one"
I feel a warm hand on my cheek, I look up and see luca sitting on the bed infront of me, Antonio and Matteo are stood behind him with pale faces.
"Breathe sweetheart, your safe here"
"L..luca?"
Hes here I need him, how do I tell him I need him to feel safe. I wanna feel something other than fear and pain.
"Yes little one I'm here"
His hand is softly stroking my cheek, its so warm. I dunno what came over me but before I knew it I jumped into his arms and cried, I let it all out.
"I..I'm s..so..rry"
I felt his big warm hands rubbing my back and whispering calming words in my ear, and I relaxed in his arms, where I fell the safest, I never wanna leave the safety of him.

LUCA'S POV:
I jump up from my desk with my gun out and ready we all rush to my room ready to protect my Principessa, I slam the door gun ready to shoot, but I was shocked to see her screaming on my bed thrashing and kicking, a nightmare. Shit what do I do. I put my gun away and rush to her side I try to shake her awake but she just keeps screaming.
"Nooooo! help no.... get away from me!"
"Bella wake up"
I shake her again trying to wake her up without scaring her more.
"Noooo"
She kicks my face and try to hit me and she's hurting herself, I have no choice I have to wake her up.
"ISABELLA WAKE UP"
She shot up her breathing heavy, gasping for air, her face is pale a looks lifeless and she's crying and shaking. Her eyes aren't focused its like she can't see us?
I gently touch her cheek, trying to get here to see me, to show her im here and that she's safe.
"Breathe sweetheart, your safe here"
She looks at me, the fog in her eyes clearing.
"L..luca?"
"Yes little one I'm here"
My hand is softly stroking her cheek, its cold and wet with tears my poor bambina. I want to hug her but I don't wanna scare her more, I was about to ask if she wanted some water when she launches herself at me, I only just caught her without falling off the bed and on my ass.
"I..I'm s..so..rry"
I hugged her to me rubbing my hands on her back and whispering calming words in her ear, and I felt her relaxed in my arms.
"Its okay little one I'm here no one will hurt you"

She jumps as theirs a knock on the door.
Matteo goes to awnser it as I continue to cuddle my baby.
"Its the doctor, should I let him in?"
I look down at my Principessa, she looks up at me with fear in her eyes, I hate that look on her she should be happy not scared.
"Little one can the doctor give you a check up, your hurt and the doctor can help you feel better"
She grips me tighter hiding her head in my chest, shes shaking again.
"sweetheart look at me please?"
She looks at me, the tears that finally stopped are welling in her eyes.
Shit. Shes gonna cry again.
"Bella i promise you he won't hurt or do anything you don't like, he is my private doctor and no one out of this room will know anything you don't want them too, okay Principessa"
She looks at Matteo and Antonio.
I was about to ask if she wants them to leave but she just looks at me and nods her head.
"O..okay"
"Thank you Principessa"
I hug her again and I'm about to lay her back down and get up but she grips me tighter.
"Please d...dont let g..go, I n..need y...ou"
My eyes widen she needs me I feel so blessed. I've never felt like this before i feel warm. I'm a mafia boss yet I've gone week for this little girl and I simply don't care what anyone thinks.
"Shh it's okay Principessa I'm here, I'm not going anywhere"
I lift her into my arms more and lie on the bed with her in my lap, I nod over to matteo and Antonio but they already know what to do, that's why their my second and third in command.

Matteo let's the docor come in and set up while Antonio is watching closely making sure nothing bad happens.
She relaxes in my arms and is playing with my hand, I normally hate being touched by anyone, but somehow I love this feeling.
She is family now, weather by dna or not I will never let her go, she is my daughter. My Principessa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is 1300 words, I hope you liked it x should I keep doing mixed pov or just stick to Isabella, what do u think?