06

Chapter 06

Chapter 06

There were a lot of blond-haired and half-naked Eves, now staring back at her. The Adams, who were there as well gave their main attention to Idris, but not before stealing a quick glance at her.

When some of the men began to walk towards where they stood, Quinn unconsciously moved closer to Idris. Her first encounter with the species of this planet wasn't very pleasant, so she didn't know what to expect from them. Friends or foes, the only one she trusted at that moment was Idris.

He, on the other hand, didn't seem so keen on her touching him. When her palm connected with his elbow, he froze under her touch and suddenly began to act strangely. He blinked rapidly, cleared his throat a few times, and to her surprise ... he was blushing. 

However, this reaction stopped and Idris collected his composure as soon as the first man joined them. A smile spread on both of their faces when they stood face to face. 

The other man put his hand over Idris's shoulder in the same way he had greeted her the other day. Then, to her surprise, he leaned his head towards Idris's. The more he neared, the more her eyes widened. 

"Please don't tell that these are going to start kissing now..."

She mumbled under her breath while watching them. Contrary to her assumption, the two men briefly touched their foreheads before parting again. This must have been another one of their customs of greeting a friend. Either that or the men getting touchy were actually lovers.

Quinn stood awkwardly beside Idris, while he took his time explaining their journey. Or so she thought because he pointed a few times towards her and mimicked how she arrived from the sky.

The first woman who dared to near her looked at Quinn with curiosity and pure astonishment. She began to ring around her, carefully tracing every inch of her skin with her vivid eyes. Quinn felt as if she was the one naked under her bald gaze. Goosebumps perked her skin when unknown fingers touched her hair and reflexively, Quinn turned around to face the culprit. 

But to her surprise, the woman didn't back away. Her hand remained in mid-air as if she was waiting for permission to touch her again. Carefully she reached for Quinn and this time, her fingers skimmed her right cheek. 

Quinn surmised why the woman was so fascinated by her. It must have been because of her skin and hair. While she had darker skin and natural chocolate-colored hair, from what she had seen, the people on this planet, including Idris himself, had lighter-milky skin colors. 

Maybe this was their first time seeing someone with different skin color, explaining their fascination. Either that or Quinn was far from the truth and this woman just had the hots for her.