[Chapter Three] |-| [The Reveal]

Kotarou Kamishiro's PoV

Ike: "All right! The pool!"

After lunch had ended, it was finally time for swim class. Finally, the moment Ike and the others had so desperately been waiting for. Without even trying to hide his excitement, Ike leapt up and headed with the others toward the indoor pool. I followed behind them in what I thought was a stealthy manner with Kiyotaka.

It had been a few days since the start of school, and I had exchanged contact info with a few people, but I still could hold a proper conversation for long with anyone, not matter how hard I tried, and no matter how many times I had practiced.

Ike: "Come on, let's go together, Ayanōkōji, Kamishiro!"

Kiyotaka: "Huh? O-okay."

Me: "Hmm? Sure I g-guess".

I'd hesitated somewhat upon receiving Ike's invitation, but I hurried to join and followed them to the locker room. Sudou promptly removed his uniform and started to change, showing off his physique. He'd built up his body through his years of basketball playing. Even in comparison with the other students, he was clearly in incredible shape. While the others wrapped themselves in bath towels, Sudou unabashedly wore only his underwear. He stood there, semi-nude, and took his swimsuit out of his bag. I couldn't keep myself from blurting something out.

Me: "Sudou, you're pretty bold. Aren't you nervous being around other people?"

Sudo: "In sports, you can't get flustered every time you have to change. If you act all shifty, it'll have the opposite effect. You become the center of attention."

He could say that again. In these sorts of places, sneaky guys got mocked.

Ike: "Woah Sudo, you almost have a six pack!"

Sudo: "Yeah, I do a lot of sports after all. To be fair, Kotarou's shape is better than mine".

Suddenly, all the attention shifted to my shirtless-self as some people looked shocked.

Ike: "Your right, Kamishiro-kun, how did you manage to develop an eight pack!?"

I slightly panicked but I then thought of an excuse......

Me: "Good genes maybe..."

... ... ...

Sudo: "All right, I'm going on ahead."

A moment later, Sudou left the locker room. I quickly finished changing as well.

Upon seeing the fifty-meter pool, Ike cried out.

Ike: "Whoa, this school is something else! It's even better than the city pool, don't you think?" The water was clear and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather. The perfect environment. "What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?"

Ike looked around, sniffing the air like a dog.

Me: "They take a while to change, so they're probably not ready," I said as if it were obvious.

Ike: "Hey, I wonder would what happen if I just suddenly jumped into the girls' locker room?" Ike asked with hope in his eyes.