Suicide

WARNING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS EITHER A, LEAVE THIS BOOK UNTIL A NEW UPDATE IS ON IT OR B READ IT IF YOU LIKE THIS. Suicide is a very serious thing so don't do anything in the real world what this book will say. ON TO THE READING!
____________________________________
MAKOTO POV

Today was my final day. I could not stand it anymore of how useless I am. Kyoko almost died because of me. Saving me and my stupid ass. Everyone in that game almost died because of me. Now I am here in my school office thinking about this. I failed to keep my promises, friends alive and so much more.

I slammed my fist on my office desk crying a bit. Then I went over to lock my door.

Makoto: I am never going to hurt anyone again. I am just useless. I should be the one that wounds up dead. That's what I am going to do. K-Kill myself.

Every bone in my body went numb. All I could feel was sadness.

Makoto: Dammit! I should have died. I should have done more. The students in this school might die because of me! Hina, Hiro, Toko, Byakua...Kiri. They would have all died because of my dumb actions.

Everything was no hitting me. Thinking deep now about this, maybe Junko was right. I went to grab a piece of paper and wrote down a dying letter.

Dear Hina, Hiro, Toko, Byakua, and Kiri,

I am so sorry if you are reading this while I am dead. I chose to die for your guy's sake. I don't want any of you too hurt because of me. I am probably hurting you now reading this, but that is why I took my life away and more. I feel...useless. I even almost got all of you killed. Especially you Kiri. Seeing you die there hurt me so much. I never thought I would hear you again do to my actions. So I don't want anyone else dying besides me. Junko was right it was all my fault. I never even kept a my promise too keep the others alive. I don't want to endanger our students at hopes peak either. No more despair will happen once I am gone. So I guess this is good bye, and Kyoko...I love you, don't blame yourself for this, same goes for all of you reading this. Good bye now.

Sincerely,
Makoto Naegi

I was crying when writing the letter. The paper had my tear stains on it. I left it on my desk and went back to make sure the door was lock.

Makoto: Good and secure.

I pulled the knife out of my draw and sat down in front of the door where people can look inside and see me.

I hold the knife next to my stomach then I heard a loud bang coming from outside. I look up to see Kyoko shouting.

Kyoko: Makoto! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

More tears rush down my face. I took a deep breath and stabbed myself. I then fell to the ground, then someone open the door to my office. Byakua opened it and Kyoko rushed to my side while my eyes were half open.

Aoi: I-I can't believe h-he-

Then my eyes closed shut. Finally I am at peace now and so are they. Or so I thought...
____________________________________
KYOKO POV

Kyoko: Why...

Hiro: Hey guys...sorry to interrupt but look at this note.

Byakua: Wait till we bandage him up. I will call a paramedic. Kyoko make sure to get this fool bandage up. Here.

He tossed bandages to me. Then I saw more blood pouring out of him. I hurried to bandage him up. I then sat him up next to his office desk. I felt tears strolling down my face. I could not believe...he is gone. But hope the paramedics say he is still alive.
Then 30 minutes later paramedics looked at him and took him to the nurses office to fix him there.