Where Did You Come From?

Scott had honestly didn't know what he expect. He was just in the main Server Spawn area to check on his shops when he spotted a familiar young British Boy roaming around, his eyes full of wonder and curiosity.

"Tubbo?" The Scottish man questioned, calling out the boy. Turning around, Tubbo's eyes lit up with joy as he ran over to Scott, engulfing the taller man into a hug.

"Scott Smajor!" Tubbo gleefully laughed, digging his head into Scott's chest as if to seek safety. That's certainly a red flag, Tubbo, first of all, never gave Scott hugs, well, hugs that almost knock the winds out of his lungs. Second of all, Tubbo shouldn't even be here!

Wait a minute.

"Tubbo? How did you get here?" Scott asked as the young pulled away, his steel blue eyes glimmering at his icey eyes.

"Uh... I don't remember. All I remember was darkness then my eyes shot open to the bright sun!" Tubbo explained, gesturing his hands wildly. Scott just stood there, his questioning look never fading away. Tubbo should not be here. But if his eyes aren't deceiving him then it's true.

Wait. If his eyes aren't playing tricks on him then—!

"Tubbo, did by any chance... you wake up with someone whispering '9 lives left'?" Scott hitched his breath, hoping the British Boy would shake his head.

"Now that you say it... I could have sworn I heard someone before I woke up lying on this weird stone pillar." Tubbo hummed, his index finger lightly tapping his chin.

Oh no.

"Tubbo... do you have a necklace that was in your hand when you woke up?" The Scottish man was now fearful, a concerned tone of voice wavering in and out.

"You mean this?" Tubbo dug into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain with a single metal red heart clipped on.

Oh God.

"Y-yes, I mean that." Scott stuttered, pulling his eyes away from the shorter boy and digging his face into his hands. "Oh God, oh Jesus."

"Scott Smajor, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked, clipping the necklace around his neck and walking over to the taller male.

"I don't have time to deal with this." Scott mumbled before turing back around with a simple emotion. "Listen, I'll tell you what's happening later. For now, just follow me, okay?"

The British Boy nodded, and with that, the two walked off yet again. Course, every now and then, Tubbo would stop and admire each building. But soon enough, they got to Scott's Wool shop.

"Did you build this Scott Smajor?" Tubbo gasped, his eyes glossing over the large shop. White concrete walls with a large window showing the inside of the shop and rainbow steps leading upwards to the roof of the building. An array of colorful trees caught Tubbo's eyes and he awed.

"Yes, all by hand. Now come here." Scott chuckled as he stepped into the elevator. As Tubbo stepped inside and stood next to the Scottish man, the elevator shot down, earning a yelp from the shorter male. As the doors opened, Scott calmly walked out and started to check each crate, humming a small tune.

"What is this shop anways?" Tubbo asked, sitting down on the bench near the window. Scott didn't respond, his humming still filling the room.

"What are you doing Scott?" No response.

"Scott?" Still nothing, just the soft humming as Scott continued to check each crate, a small notebook in hand.

"Scott Smajor!" Tubbo yelled, causing the taller man to turn his attention to him.