1 & 4 Hearts

Scott Smajor — 4 Hearts — 6 Lives Remaining
Tubbo — 1 Heart — 9 Lives Remaining

Tubbo hates this. He hates this so much. Scott 'died' and it was all the Jimmy's fault. Tubbo knew he was lying about the spider. If it weren't for the laws of this land, Tubbo could and would have, with no hesitation, strangle Jimmy until he 'died' as well.

Pacing back and forth in the hallway that connected to the front door, Tubbo started to worry more and more about Scott. He hadn't gotten a call from Comms 4 about his health and it worried Tubbo, a lot. Scott was basically a role model for him ever since. But now here he was, panicking over the stupid things.

Soon enough, Tubbo had completely given up on the Comms announcement and decided to go back into Detective mode and look for more journal's scattered around. And, if no one had heard about the incident yet, go and visit everyone that was mentioned in the journals and ask questions about it.

Detective Tubbo is on the case.

《 ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ 》

From someone who had seen how Scott places his puzzles and make his Escape Rooms, Tubbo was incredibly confused. He had only found 5 journals but it was mentioned in one of them that there more. Tubbo had basically turned the house upside-down just to find more but nothing! Groaning in annoyance, Tubbo gave up on the journals and decided to move on to the next part; interrogating the crew.

Walking back to the Way-Stone, Tubbo looked for the first person to ask about the mystery, Shelby.

Finding her name, Tubbo quickly whispered the name and next thing he knows, he was in front of a lovely garden. The smell of lemon zest and strawberry filled his senses. Golden flowers were scattered around and for some odd reason, it gave him a sense of relaxation.

"Tubbo?" A song-like voice broke out of Tubbo's trance of the area. Looking up, he noticed Shelby's familiar mop of golden brown hair and paper crown on her head. Her amber eyes seemed to be in shock as she walked towards Tubbo. "Wha– how are you here?"

"Ah, I don't know? You could ask Scott but currently he's um... not feeling well." Tubbo mumbled, fiddling with the hem of his white pollo shirt.

"Oh, he lost another heart?"

"Huh? No he—"

"Don't worry Tubbo, Scott's a strong guy!" Shelby smiled before looking back at the vine covered entryway. "Come in, you must have something you want to talk about, correct?"

"Yeah. I actually have some questions for you." Tubbo straightened himself up, pulling the backpack that was tossed over his shoulder closer to him.

"I may have answers to it, depending on what it's about." She laughed, pushing the vines to the side and offering Tubbo to go in first.

"You must be able to!" Tubbo smiled before dropping his head again. "Your name was mentioned in the journals anyways..."

"Huh? Journals?" Shelby perked at him, curiosity filling her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Wait, you heard me?!" Tubbo quickly clapped his mouth shut. "Shit."

"Its fine Tubbo! Just, at least tell me what you mean."

《 ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ ■ ▪︎ 》

"The Mystery Man? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time." Shubble placed a cup of Butterscotch tea in front of Tubbo. "But, why ask me?"