Don't You DARE Die!!

After the small tour around Scott's area (Tubbo seemed to like the greenhouse area a lot. Well, to be exact, he liked all of them, but mostly the greenhouse), the two of them took a seat and admired the flowers blooming in the bright sunlight.

"Forgot to mentioned but I'll also be heading out for a moment. Apparently Jimmy has something for me to do. If you want, you can come along or just stay here." Scott huffed, tugging on his red plaid shirt that was tied loosely at the bottom.

How badly Tubbo did want to go, but he was mentally scarred by those Way-Stones.

"I think... I'll stay back here. Me and those Way-Stones just don't go well together." Tubbo smiled, looking down at the ground. "Besides, I can train myself for any dangers!"

"Hm, sounds good Tubs." Scott laughed, standing up and ruffling his hair once again. "I'll be back, hopefully not dead. Oh! And here!" Tossing over a spare communicator, Tubbo acted quickly and grabbed it before it could drop in the floor. "In case you need to contact me, switch to Comms 4."

And with that, Scott flashed one last grin before walking back into the greenhouse and towards the Way-Stone.

Please don't die... I need you...

"Alright, bye Scott Smajor!" Tubbo waved, the silence of the area now filling the garden. Kicking his feet back and forth, Tubbo decided to explore more of the area, hoping to find something amusing.

If he knows Scott, he knows that the Scottish man LOVES his puzzles and tricks. Guess being the Main Contributor of MCC has its perks. Maybe when Tubbo gets older, he'll ask Scott if he can help along.

But for now, it's mystery time.

Walking out of the garden, Tubbo strolled in the Greenhouse again and started to check each barrel. At first, it was just some extra seeds and food resources. Just when he was about to give up hope and just go practice defending himself, the younger one found a journal hidden underneath a stack of barrels! Bingo!!

Opening the journal up, Tubbo's eyes began to skirm the pages of Scott's (surprisingly messy) handwriting. It mostly talked about how everyone was slowly adapting into the new life they have. It also talked about some other people as well, such as Lizzie, Katherine, Fwhip, and even Shubble!

I just hope Lizze and I find some sort of way to break this horrific curse. I'm already getting some bad flashbacks to the Mystery Man...

That certainly caught Tubbo's attention. Mystery Man? Who was he?

Nevertheless, Tubbo stuffed the notebook underneath his arm and continued on, heading inside the house and checking around. Anything that look suspicious (in Tubbo's eyes at least), he would immediately check it. But alas, nothing.

Heading upstairs, Tubbo's eyes couldn't help but fall onto a bedside cabinet. What was more interesting is the fact that it was locked. Huffing in annoyance, Tubbo immediately started to scout the room, checking every little nook and cranny.

Soon enough, Tubbo found a key underneath the fish tank. Quickly snatching it, he zoomed back on over to the cabinet and opened it. Inside were photos of Scott with some other people. One of them which Tubbo was easily able to recognize was Hbomb!

Does he ever cut his beard?

In the middle of the photos was another journal with a fine leather cover on it. Opening it up, Tubbo sat on the floor and once again began to skirm the pages. Unlike the last one, this one seemed to talk about something else.

The Mystery Man came today. He lowered the sun and forced us to fight thousands of mobs with what weapons we had on hand. I could've died, my friends could've died.