Info

Okay so normally you wouldn't see stuff like this happen, that is depending on what you read but, and this little thing I do where I just jumble a bunch of ideas in my head and whichever seems good at the time I go for it.

My idea was what if Spider-Man was in the DC universe, now I know this might seem weird and out of place. But I have seen a book with a male reader is Shazam and he's in the marvel universe. So I figured I do something like that but what my owns been to it.

And honestly I can see this working because of a few ways on how I can alter the Spider-Man origin to fit the DC origin.

Cuz in marvel Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider, here I can just say you got hit with the particle accelerator and say you're a meta human.

Now some of the stuff from marvel I'm going to put into this not a lot where it kind of messes everything up. But enough where the reader can have his own side thing kind of instead of just always being with either the flash or the arrow/ green arrow.

Also you're not going to be like the "Spider-Man" Spider-Man in this universe. By that I don't mean you're going to be Peter Parker you're basically going to be the Miles Morales. But with some significant changes so don't be expecting to see Peter Parker or anyone like that.

And I can kind of get away with this because remember there are alternate earths in the DC universe.

So essentially the story is going to be between The Arrow and The Flash, and your gonna be the same age as Wally and Thea. I did my math and looking extremely closely at the TV shows and apparently depending on whatever year it is in the real world is what year is in the show. And Wally was said to be born in 1995/1996 in the the arrow-verse so now he'd be 25/24 by now and Thea she's 17/18 when the arrow first started.