Meeting the Characters :)

Narrator: Hellllo fellow readers!!
So for this chapter I'm going to do character intros and get to knows before writing the actual story don't worry though you won't wait a very long time. Most likely for Saturday, Thursday, or even Tomorrow I might update who knows. Well onto the intros!!!

Haru: Hello readers and welcome to Wolf's Heart. My name is Haru I am 24 and I work at the Worldwide animal Shelter and pet store for Endangered/and pet friendly animals. I am the manager of the company and It is my duty to make sure very animal is safe *tap of shoulder* and sound and in no *tap on shoulder* dange- Yes Tsuki?

Tsuki: don't you think we should be talking about personal stuff like Where we are from and stuff like that?

Haru: Oh *blush* ahehe This is my boyfr-* covers mouth*

Narrator: bestfriend ahehe yeah besties uh Tsuki you go p-please

Tsuki: *blushing like a mad man but trying to be his tough self* um hi I'm Tsuki I'm also 24. I'm from up north and mi-I mean moved to Japan from Alaska. Because I wanted a change from my pa-I mean family. I wanted to live away from home and maybe somewhere a little warmer and away from my family since I'm the youngest of my siblings it was hard for my family to let me go but they did and I left and moved to Japan and found my boy-I mean my bestfriend here. Gosh I hate saying that.

Narrator: HOOKAY Haru finish what you were gonna say and we'll call it a night

Haru: Well I've actually moved from place to place being a worker for the shelter isn't easy I never stay in one place for too long but since I'm based here I only get called if it's ABSOLUTELY necessary. Once I had to stay in America for 5 years cause of a very bad accident. But we pulled through. Luckily I had the best English teacher when this happened Tsuki!! *hugs*

Tsuki: yeah Alaska has other languages as well but English was the most that we learned cause many of my brothers and sisters wanted to move to other places so English was the language we learned and from there we learned other languages outside of Alaska.

Narrator: *cries* T - T you two are just too precious for this world. Anyways, that was Haru and Tsuki if you guys have any further questions leave me a comment below with your question and I'll do a QandA type chapter in the future but for now I bid you Adieu and Follow Wolf's Heart. 💙🐺🌙