12

🚸🚸🚸🚸🚸

Some days later

Strong hands grabbed ahold of her small breasts as she saddled on top of him. His eyes scanned over her flat stomach, slight curves, and perky breasts that sat up without the support of a bra.

Lust filled her eyes as she switched her positions. She got on her feet, wanting to feel more of him. Malcolm watched as she bounced on him. Seeing her ride him without hands made his dick even harder.

His eyes diverted down to where the action mostly took place. His dick was glistening and polished—thanks to her wetness. She rode his dick in circles, adding more lubricant and causing him to groan out softly.

Beep, beep, beep.

The sound of Malcolm's phone ringing could be heard, but that didn't seem to bother them. Jersey only had one thing on her mind—getting her nut. She wanted to get another orgasm before starting her day. Her legs grew wobbly from being on them, so she pressed her hand against his chest for leverage.

Jersey threw her head back, enjoying the way he slipped in and out of her. Malcolm ran his hands over her waist and brought them down to her butt. He gave it a firm squeeze before slapping it repetitively, causing Jersey to yelp out as she bounced on top of him savagely.

Beep, beep, beep. Beep, beep, beep.

The constant beeping threw Jersey off. She stopped her pleasuring rhythm as she looked over at Malcolm's iPhone. She pushed out a sigh and placed her eyes on his. He didn't seem bothered by the phone. However, he carried a frown on his face as he stared at her.

"What are you doing? Keep riding." He muttered lowly, still in a dumbfound spell of lust. 

"Not until you check your phone."

The phone chimes and beeps managed to stop before he could answer it.

"It's my personal cell. Whoever it is can wait." He slapped her on the ass and said, "Now keep riding."

Jersey rolled her eyes as she initiated the rhythm again. Her sex swallowed his dick as she expertly swiveled around it. Her little hips moved fluidly with each swirl.

Malcolm thrusted his hips, wanting to feel more of her warmth and moisture. He kept his hands glued to her behind as he pulled her farther down his pole, causing her to moan loudly.

"I'm cumming." Jersey pushed out hoarsely while leaning against his body as her eyes grew heavy in ecstasy while she bounced away. She bit down on her bottom lip, almost drawing blood. It was her third orgasm, and it felt more powerful than the last two.

Malcolm penetrated her deeply, using that as encouragement. His curvy phallus poked her spot repeatedly, causing her to explode.

Jersey's soft purrs were melodic and refreshing to hear as her legs shook. He slipped her left nipple into his mouth while waiting for her to calm down.

Beep, beep. Beep, beep.

Malcolm continued to ignore his phone, but Jersey couldn't seem to do the same. She sat up slowly and looked over at the iPhone once again. Malcolm watched her closely with his eyes narrowed.

Jersey snatched his phone up and eyed the caller ID.

T.

She held a curious expression on her face but decided to answer it anyway. Malcolm just laid there stuck. It was clear that he was snatched by the pussy. He allowed Jersey to answer his phone.