03.

Mallory.

"Welcome to my home, my parents bought it a few years ago as a birthday present, it was also they're going away gift." Mal announced as he opened the door to his home for Harley, the man walked in, he pulled off the scrubs he had borrowed from the clinic as replacement shoes. "It's beautiful." Harley commented as Harley took his coat, it felt natural for both of them. "Thank you." Mal replied with a genuine smile, he hadn't had any male lovers in his home for two years and he had liked it that way but with Harley, it felt right to have him right there, all six foot eight of him.

"I will go get something warm to drink, make yourself at home." He called out before walking away to the kitchen, winter in Casterly village was always somewhat cold as the season was passing, it always had Mal moody ince he was a lonely hermit most of the times. A fire was crackling in his lounge, he could feel the temperature rise all around the house and it made him smile until he realized it might not be a normal fire, he immediately ran to the lounge but before he could get anywhere he was encased in large arms, that's when the slight throb in his head made itself present.

He just had to bumped into Harley, but he smelled so good, it felt so good being possessed, to be taken care of. "Sorry." Mal mumbled but the only response he got was slight chuckles. " It's okay beautiful, I was going to tell you I turned on the fire, I'd hoped it was alright." Harley explained and Mal nodded shyly. "Look at me." Harley ordered and Mal looked up hesitantly. "Don't ever be shy around me, it's okay to talk to me, I'm the half of your soul remember." Harley comforted and Mal found himself relaxing into his touch.

He was the ever snarky and confident doctor, but with Harley, it felt like he could be himself, he could be carefree and accept being loved and love in return. "I've wanted to do this since I turned back." Harley whispered and Mal registered lips on his, it was soft, sweet, and amazing, when they finally pulled apart Mal was pinned to the wall, his head was spinning. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't control myself—." Harley tried but Mal kissed him again to which he groaned.

"We are both adults, we are allowed to skip prom." He mumbled and Harley growled as he kissed Mal, he wasn't going to go all the way but exploring his mate felt good, the kettle whistle stopped their session of making out, Mal was flushed and his lips were swollen, he with all his encounters had dominated his partners, now that option was being taken away and that was because he wanted Harley to have his wicked ways with him and he would gladly go on all fours.

"Hot cocoa as I make dinner, chicken alfredo and peach cobbler." Mal announced as he got to work, Harley nodded as he sat down to watch his beautiful mate work, every part of him, he wanted to explore, to mark, and protect, he could be exiled but exile was nothing compared to having Mal. "While I let that simmer, come I will show you your room." He exclaimed but Mal had failed to hide his disappointment. "Mallory, we can sleep in the same bed and room, I know you want to take it slow, I won't do anything just hold my treasure." Harley asserted and it seemed to change Mal's mood.

"That's good." He replied feeling giddy inside, when they got to his bedroom Mal showed Harley everything. "Um, you can take a shower, I will finish up on dinner." He instructed whilst placing extra towels and toiletries in the huge bathroom. "I won't be long beautiful." Harley responded and walked in leaving the door open, Mal blushed as Harley stripped, the wolf was sin itself. He hurriedly got out and walked downstairs.

He didn't know what his parents would think of him if they found out he was mated to a wolf, they had their reasons for leaving the pack living in Casterly village, but they had also given him notes on wolf treatment that's how he had been able to help Harley when he was in his wolf form, now it seems the life they had left behind had come back for their son, he really needed to find out more about Casterly village and get more than passing information from his parents.

Arms wrapped his torso, warmth and security flooded every part of his being, how could a man, well wolf give him so much peace, he had never felt like this before and he was beginning to crave it. "You smell good." Harley mumbled as he kept his hold on Mal, he reveled in the happiness of having a mate, of having someone who shared a soul with him, someone who would carry his pups one day, twelve years of waiting had resulted in his defeat and exile but he had gained more.

"Come you must be hungry." Mal stated and the two found themselves side by side at the dinner table, Harley spoke of his childhood, the pack, and more of what had happened for him to be out there slowly meeting death. "I never thought Lord Harold could be so cruel." Mal mumbled as he served another plate of food to his mate. "He doesn't tolerate weakness, and my refusal to choose a mate angered him, I wanted to opt for artificial insemination but he wouldn't accept that." Harley explained further and it seemed to Mal that Lord Harold though he was accepting of same sex marriage he wanted an heir through traditional methods, it was bull but he was an old lord.

"Youll figure out everything, take your time, I will be right here with you." Mal comforted as he ate his own food. "And as for Lord Harold, he's already punished you, so as you've said it's like being disowned, maybe it's a chance for you to start again." He added and Harley smiled. "Thank you beautiful, and yes you're right, it's a chance to start again, the right way, with you." He replied kissing Mal's delectable mouth.

The two continued with their conversation and Mal found himself already falling for a man who could turn into a wolf, a man who seemed to have him at heart, food was eaten and kisses were stolen, it was just right with Mal and he wouldn't have it any other way. The night passed pretty quickly and after watching a few shows Mal was carried upstairs to bed by Harley. "You're so warm." Mal mumbled curling even more to Harley's heat.

He laid them both in bed, and Harley just as promised held Mal all night as they slept, it was peaceful as their hearts synchronized beating as one.

****

Mal stirred awake he was in the arms of a man, he didn't panic, there wasn't a reason to. "Morning." Harley mumbled. "Morning." He replied with a slight blush, he could feel something hard, thick, and long against his leg. "Ignore it." Harley whispered as he held him closer. "I'm trying to." Mal mumbled feeling even more shy. "It's just so big." He added and he felt Harley smirk, obviously he would be proud.

"What's the agenda today Doc?" Harley teased and Mal moved closer to kiss Harley. "I suppose what I do everyday, work." He replied after having his mouth devoured. "What about you?" The question made Harley feel a bit off for no reason. "I'm going to Casterly Registrar, I need to get my documents there, then the bank, maybe a bit of job hunting I suppose." He replied as he felt perfectly content in staying the way they were, it was cold outside and his mate was warm, though staying in bed would end up with a limping mate it might be worth it and his wolf agreed.

"You'll stop by for lunch right?" Mallory questioned hoping he would accept, he wanted to see him during the day, make sure he was okay, though he had wolf healing, it still made Mal a little uneasy about Harley going around. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Harley replied as he picked him up from beneath the covers and deposited him in the bathroom. "Shower, I will make breakfast." He ordered and without question, Mal got right to showering.

He could easily get used to this, to someone who cared, to someone who was devoted not a man who wanted to get in his pants, Mal felt so lucky to have met Harley, a mate in wolf terms was equal to a husband and Mal wasn't going to mess that up with a casual fling, he was going to love the wolf who was already showing him that his body wasn't what he was after, it was his heart.

+++

Vote - Follow - Comment

LMJ