Twelve

"Louis, please bud, why won't you just have a few more sessions with Kimberly" Scott says as the boys sit down to dinner.

"I don't need them Scott, please just leave it" Louis asks getting upset.

The boys made him see Kimberly after his first nightmare at Harry's and now are trying to make him go back for more sessions but he's fine. Doesn't need them.

"Okay okay, we will stop pushing.....for now, but Lou, we will step in if we need to, understand" Edward says with finality.

"Yeah, Fine" Louis says back frustrated as he sits down next to Harry.

Harry and Charlie are over for dinner and are a constant nearly every night. Harry will stay with Louis or Louis will go back to Harry's and Charlie and Edward seem to have hit it off romantically and although they haven't announced anything, they are definitely involved with each other and look really happy.

Harry puts his arm comfortingly on Louis leg under the table, Louis appreciates Harry's calmness and support right now. He feels a little lost and can't get rid of this feeling he has in his gut, that something isn't right, that something is wrong, something is going to happen, he's trying to deal with that and the nightmares and he's feeling so tired.

Louis doesn't eat much and ends up straddling Harry facing him and falls asleep snuggled in his chest. The deep drawl of Harry's voice and the comfort from his laughter vibrating in his chest lulls Louis to sleep.

"Did he have another bad night Last night Haz?" Charlie asks as Harry's hand rubs up and down over Louis back.

"Yeah woke twice actually, I got him back to sleep pretty quickly though" Harry says.

"I wish he would just see Kimberly" Edward says sighing.

"He's 18 we can't force him" Scott says.

"We have to trust that Louis will come to us when he needs to and we will know when we need to step in" Drew says.

"I have noticed guys, and it's only because of the field I work in and we see this everyday, but. Louis has been acting a little strange at times when we are out. Like he sees things, flashbacks I'm not sure but he's said a few times in his dreams that he sees Stanley and I don't know if it's ptsd coming through or what but I think it's something we need to keep an eye on. Something we should probably let Kimberly know" Harry says.

The boys take in what Harry says

"That happened to me when we were at the grocery store the other day, he panicked and was looking across the car park and when I asked him what was wrong he just told me nothing, he did keep looking over his shoulder though, the whole time" Scott says worriedly.

"So he's seeing things now?" Edward asks worriedly

"It could just be flashbacks, like Harry said PTSD, something might have triggered him and all of a sudden he's reminded of something he went through" Charlie says

"Yeah that makes sense I guess. Which is why Kimberly needs to see him again" Drew says

"Like you said we can't force him but I'll try to talk to him, see what's going on, see if I can convince him to see Kimberly again" Harry says as he looks at Louis innocent sleeping face.

"Thanks Haz" the boys say.

Harry smiles and holds Louis close as the room goes back to chattering, Having Louis safe in his arms is like home to Harry and he wants to hold Louis forever.

...

"Meet me at the station after work okay baby" Harry says the next day as Harry drops Louis to uni for his classes