Thirteen

Upstairs Louis is freaking out. He thinks he's going crazy and that Harry thinks he's insane. He gets himself through a panic attack by showering in cold water. He's so over this and just wants to get back to normal and it's not happening.

Louis thinks he's too much, that the boys must think he's getting to much for them. They didn't sign up for this, to be there for him through something like this. His parents should be here, he misses them and their comfort so much. Louis for some reason just wants out, he wants to get away.

He goes to his closet and grabs a bag down and he starts stuffing clothes inside, this is how the boys find him. Breaking down as he tries to run away.

"Louis" Scott says as he rushes to Louis side

Louis is somewhat hysterical

"Kiddo stop, what are you doing" Drew asks as he comes in and grabs Louis gently so he's facing him

"I'm leaving, I need to leave I have to leave" Louis says upset.

"What? Why kiddo, what's going on?" Scott asks gently.

"You all think I'm crazy but I'm not, I saw him, I've been seeing him for weeks and I didn't say anything because you'll think I'm crazy but I'm not I swear it Drew I swear it" Louis says determined.

"Just calm down sweetheart" Drew tries.

"You didn't look at him every day for months, you didn't watch him kill other people, you didn't watch him walk and talk and come all over you everyday. I did, it was me and I know him and I know what he looks like and it's him. He's stalking me he's going to take me again he is" Louis screams.

"Shit" Scott says

Harry walks straight in and scoops Louis up in his arms

"Hey, hey it's alright darling it's okay shhhh we won't let that happen, we won't let a single thing happen to you shhh relax for me, just relax baby" Harry says as he shushes Louis gently.

The boys watch on with heavy hearts as Louis tries to calm down, he just can't though.

"Scott can you do something please" Edward says worriedly

The boys agree, Louis just isn't calming down.

"I can't I'm not his doctor, I have to call Andy" Scott says.

Inside Scott is not handling seeing Louis like this, his little brother, who he should have been protecting, who he should have protected. His medical and emotional judgements are clouding and he needs help. He takes out his phone and calls Andy.

An hour later Andy and Kimberly show up. Louis is still worked up but he's a little calmer. He's straddling Harry's lap on the bed and won't let Harry go.

"What's happened?" Kimberly asks as she and Andy walk into the penthouse worriedly

"He's panicking and he won't calm down. Im worried and I've crossed the line, I can't treat him" Scott says upset.

"It's okay Scotty, you did the right thing calling" Andy says.

"Can you tell us exactly what's happened?" Kimberly asks

Scott nods and explains everything to Kimberly and Andy.

"Alright well, Lets check him over and go from there, I think it's best if we calm him down first, then I come back in the morning, there's no use trying to get him to talk if he's already so upset" Kimberly says

Scott agrees and leads them both to Louis room. The boys are all so relieved to see Andy and Kimberly and greet them with thanks.

"Hey Louis, bud, it's Dr Andy bud. Can you let me take a look at you" Andy says as he sits on the bed next to Harry.