the tea

hi

so recently this book has been getting TONS of reads, which is kinda crazy as it's been like a bit dead here and then lockdown happens and everyone gets back into harry potter😂

whereas while you were all getting back into harry potter, me - the writer - got back into glee. i've been working on my glee fic, and my main priority is finishing that. then i'll come back to this book and finish it off.

so basically this is a second draft, and the first draft of this i wrote when i was twelve. that's why the plots really not the best and why they get together so quickly because i was twelve and felt mean keeping characters apart. honestly i'm not a big fan of this storyline, which is why i get a bit eh about updating it because i go to write it and end up getting bored. i have a few other cedric fics which i think the plot is a lot better, so i recommend reading that because i'm more likely to update there when i finish my glee fic.

if u watch glee, go read my glee fic! it is a blaine one but it's still a good read so check that out.

honestly thanks for the support, and one day this book will be finished. when, i couldn't tell you. i'm at university atm studying creative writing so i've been really busy.

but thanks everyone!

crystal :) x