Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Deku.” A growl from behind. “Why don’t you eat this.”

It started as just taunting and name calling, and now he was their personal garbage can. The feeling of sticky syrup running down his face seemed to never grow old. He smiled. Why is he smiling?

The anger. He was livid. Full of hate. One more word and he’d break. He was now home, in the kitchen, cutting up some carrots for his mother. Still as angry as ever. He was so focused on being angry that he forgot his whereabouts.

A hand fell on his shoulder and with a sharp exhale of air, he turned around in an instance, expecting his mothers warm appearance, but instead received the hatred face of Katsuki Bakugou. “Hey Deku, eat thi-”. 

“Shut up!” He yelled. “Shut up, shut up, shut up!” He stabbed and stabbed and stabbed, until his hands were stained red, until his smile grew so big that he couldn’t widen it anymore. Rifled laughs came up from him as he stared down at the beated man he so loathed. 

The body flickered like a light, and soon it wasn’t Bakugou’s body anymore, it was his own mothers. He stepped back in horror, heart pounding as fast as it has ever pumped. Once the knife hit the floor, so did he, sobbing in agony and confusion. ‘This can’t be real, this can’t be real’. His trembling hands felt his face, feeling the tears pour from his eyes, so he rubbed and rubbed. Dyeing his face red with blood. 

His screams were heard throughout the neighborhood, alerting nearly all of his neighbors. The first to come running at this door was no other than Mistuki and Katsuki. When they went inside, they found Inku's bloodied body on the floor, but no Izuku to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it? Interested so far? Comment your thoughts!

Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeee