Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ahh, finally. Peace and prosperity.” Izuku mumbled as he fell back onto the bed. He had booked out this motel room for a week. So he had 7 days until he was back on the streets. And after that, he didn’t know what he would do. 

    He sighed and began rubbing his temples between his fingers, relieving the headache he had. There was a TV remote on the nightstand to his side, so Deku reached over and switched it on. The screen flashed on from across the bed and on the TV was the news station.

    “A mother has been stabbed numerous times in her own home and was found lying on the kitchen floor. Neighbors say they heard screaming from two people, but one was found. Her son has mysteriously disappeared and the murder is still on the run.” 

    Nausea. It hit Deku hard. His heart began to race and his throat clenched. “Did I really kill her?” Deku sat up and started laughing hysterically. “No way… No fucking way!” Izuku shot out of bed and began pacing back and forth, gripping his hair tightly and sobbing.

    “I didn’t do that, It was Kacchan…” Deku told himself. “It was Kacchan.” His hands fell from his hair as he stopped in his tracks. “Bakugou killed my mother.” Deku started laughing. “Now I’m going to tear him to shreds.”

~~~~~~

“Hey guys look at this.” It was the day after the fatal stabbing, and every part of town was talking about it. This was not something that would happen everyday, especially in that particular part of town. 

    They gathered around the TV that sat on the table in front of them illuminating the dark room around them. “The murder weapon was found and has been taken into custody for further examination. The only real suspects are the Mother’s son, Izuku Midoriya, who has gone missing ever since yesterday, and the Husband, Hisashi who was in America at the time of the stabbing. That’s all we have for updates, make sure to-” He paused the screen on Izuku’s face.

    “Dabi, Toga, and Twice, let’s go find this kid. He shouldn’t be too hard to find.” Shigaraki said, smirking. Dabi looked at Shi with confusion. It has been a while since they had recruited someone new, but why go through the trouble of finding some kid, who will most likely cause tremendous trouble. Even with All Might still after them.

    “Oh yeah? Then what if we do find this kid? Then what? Are we gonna train him or something?” Dabi questioned getting closer to Shigaraki. He raised an eyebrow at Dabi, who was quite furious about the topic. He’s never been too fond of recruiting new members, especially since the last one who betrayed everyone and left them. 

    “Can’t you see potential in this kid, I mean for christ's sake, he killed his own mother with no mercy.” Toga giggled at that. Shi smirked at her. “See, even she likes him.” Dabi sighed and rested his head in his hand as he held his elbow. 

    “If this kid causes any, I mean ANY problems, he’s out. Got it.” Dabi firmly stated. Shiggy nodded. Then he got to work on his research.

It’s been hours since his research started. He hasn’t found anything really interesting, it was hard to find Izuku’s information since he isn’t widely known. Shigaraki scrolled through the web searches for “Izuku Midoriya”. His mouse scrolled over tons of websites as his eyes read the titles quickly. He stopped. His mouse hovered over a website. It was tilted, “Izuku Midoriya, medical history.” Intrigued, Shi clicked the link. The site took a while to load, but when it did, it showed an xray of a foot. Nothing really looked different than any other normal foot scan, but there was one giant circle on the pinky toe.

Shi was confused so he began to read. The majority of it was boring, so he began to skim over the writing. He was so invested in trying to find any interesting information to share, that his eyes started to hurt. The text was small and black, which seemed to be squeezed together. At some points it looked like one big blob of black. He stopped on one word. “Quirkless.” His eyes shot open. 

    “Shit!” He exclaimed. The group looked over at him startled by the sudden yell. “He’s quirkless??” Shi explained. The group was just as surprised as Shigaraki. Dabi started wheezing at Shigaraki.

    “You had so much faith in that kid, all for nothing.” Dabi wheezed. Shigaraki turned around to face Dabi. Even in the dark room, Dabi could see the seriousness on Shi’s face.

    “We are getting that kid whether you like it or not.” He demanded. Dabi sighed and threw his hands in the air. He was obviously pissed off.

    “Why are we chasing some quirkless little boy?” Dabi questioned. Shigaraki slammed his drink on the table next to him. Toga and Twice jumped. 

    “Because even if he is quirkless, he ruthlessly killed his mother. Just like I killed my parents.” He said through gritted teeth. Dabi put his hands up in defense.

    “Jesus fine.” 

~~~~~~

The cops seemed to be at Izuku’s all day, it was getting annoying to the spikey haired boy across the street. Katsuki was peeking out his window, watching the cops go in and out of the house. They were slowly cleaning up the mess, and finding evidence. The other day, Katsuki watched them carry Inko’s lifeless body out the door. He was so pissed off, he wanted to find the dirty culprit and kill them with his own hands. Give them a piece of there own medicine.

Izuku’s disappearance was infuriating to him as well. The authorities were pining this all on Deku, it was ridiculous, even to the man that hated that nerd. Katsuki let go of his curtain and turned around in his seat. He was supposed to be doing his math homework, but he couldn’t. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of what happened yesterday.

He had been on the couch when he heard screams coming from across the street. It sounded like someone was dying. It sounded like Inko. Bakugou sat up from the couch and looked out the window. He peered down the street at Izuku’s house. Nothing was off, he couldn’t really see anything. Then another scream was hear, it was Izuku this time. The scream sounded painful. He’s never heard Izuku sound like that before.

His mother was behind him when he turned around. “We should go over and check on them.” She said. Bakugou remembered how shaky her voice sounded, she was genuinely scared. That made Katsuki a bit scared as well, his mother was never scared, Katsuki knew that this was serious. He nodded and grabbed his shoes, he made sure he had his phone before leaving the house.

When they went over they knocked on the door, and when no one answered they let themselves in. It was deadly silent in the house. Way too silent. They crept around the house until they came across the kitchen. When Katsuki’s eyes made contact with Inko’s body, he froze. He was so scared that he was frozen. This was a person he has known for years, and now she was dead, swimming in her own blood.

He was really expecting to see Izuku’s lifeless body as well, but he wasn’t there. This was the most confusing part of the whole situation. He heard Izuku scream, but he wasn’t anywhere to be found. This lead to Bakugou believing that Deku was kidnapped. 

That night when Katsuki and his Mother watched the news, they were surprised that they put Izuku as a suspect. They were furious actually. They were going to fight for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee