Rebirth of a Warrior

The next day

Why did da- Poseidon disown me before I fell asleep? What did the man in my dreams mean when he said be prepared for a new power?

These were the thoughts that were running through his head at the moment.

"Hey Perce!"

Percy turned around and saw his cousins running at him.

"What up?" he asked.

"The Olympians are at the beach and you might not want to go there," Thalia replied fear obvious in her eyes.

"No," Percy replied, "I'm going."

When he arrived at the beach he heard his Ex-father say, "All hail Annabeth goddess of Ice, Snow, Hail, and Blizzard. As well as my new wife!"

Goku then waved his hand in Percy's direction and his symbol appeared above his head. Percy was the only one who noticed and he realized the answers to both questions.

Everyone fell silent as a power spike came from Percy.

"Why?" Percy demanded rage seething out of him, "I fell into Tartarus for you, you were the one who tethered me to my mortality. So again I ask, "Why?"

"Power."

Percy's rage began to climb into even higher heights as the sky became dark and ominous.

"Y-You bitch," Percy said venom lacing his words, "I was in love with you and you betrayed my loyalty for power?! Well thanks to you I have more power than ever."

Release your anger as power my son, Goku told him telepathically, release it and transform.

Yes father, Percy replied.

Percy then screamed out in pure rage. The sea reacted becoming dangerous to traverse and lightning arched it's way across the sky.

"I will kill you for breaking me bitch!"

With one last yell, golden light blinded everyone, but Goku and once it vanished, Percy was standing there looking different. His hair is now a golden color sticking straight up with a single bang over his forehead, his skin and clothing now has a golden tint to them. His black eyes that was given to him from being adopted by Goku are now sea-green with no pupil.

"No longer am I Percy Jackson," he told them, "I am now Perseus Son of Goku god of Saiyans and the Betrayed."

"My son...." Poseidon began.

"I'm no longer your son," Perseus told the Sea God, "Goku is now my father. He warned me about today and thanks to you I can barely trust anyone. Thalia, Nico, Goku, Hestia, Artemis and her hunt are the only I trust now. Also Annabitch?"

Annabeth looked at the new Saiyan.

"Watch out for me," he told her, his tone dark, "the rest of you watch out as well. You hear me Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, and Hazel?"

He said each name as if they were poison on his tongue.

"You all betrayed my loyalty for power," he told them, "and when I master my new power, I'll break all of you."