School of Olympus: Two New Z-Fighters

After school the Z-Fighters, along Trunks and Thalia, went to the Lookout.

"Hello Z-Fighters," Hestia said, "and the two of you as well Trunks and Thalia. Goku is with 18 and Dende the moment."

"Thanks mom," Gohan said, "I'll show Trunks around this place."

"Hello Trunks," a voice said, "I see you found Kakarot's kid. He seems powerful enough to give you a good spar."

"Hello Vegeta," Hestia said, "would you like something to eat?"

Vegeta nodded and Hestia made a table appear thanks to the power boost that Chaos gave to her.

"I would like to make a bet with you people," Vegeta said pulling out a bag with coins in it, "50,000 Zeni says that Kakarot will ask Athena out and she'll say yes."

Zazuli smiled and said, "50,000 on Goku asking out Artemis."

"I'm with Z," Gohan said, "the rest of you?"

Trunks and Thalia went with Vegeta, while Luke went with Gohan.

"Now that the bets are in, we can get these two into the Z-Fighters," Luke said pointing at Thalia and Trunks, "and we could tell them who we really are."

"Trunks already knows," Gohan told Luke, "Thalia doesn't."

"I'm surprised at that," Trunks said, "she should've figured it out by now. After all, you showed up right after he vanished."

"Who are you guys talking about?" Thalia asked confused.

"Percy Jackson the Son of Poseidon," Gohan replied.

"There was never a Son of Poseidon," Thalia replied much to their shock.

"Do you remember a Nico Di Angelo the Son of Hades?" Trunks asked scared of her answer.

"Barely," Thalia replied holding her head, "that's why I'm looking for him. To help me remember, but I've given up on trying to find him."
"I think it's time Trunks," Veget told his son after he was done eating.

Trunks nodded as he looked directly at Thalia and said, "My name isn't Trunks, it's actually Nico Di Angelo the Ex-Son of Hades."

Memories flashed through her mind as she remembered her crush fully.

"N-Nico?" Thalia asked shaking.

"Yes Thals," Trunks replied, "it's me, but at the same time it isn't. After being abandoned by my sister and disowned, Vegeta found and then made me his son. As of that moment Nico Di Angelo was dead and I became Trunks the Prince of Saiyans and the Son of Vegeta. There was one thing though that never left my mind. My love for you, but Vegeta told me that Jupiter took all memories of me and Percy from your mind and destroyed them. So then and there I swore to get my revenge and I dove into my training to get strong enough to make Zeus, Hades, and Hazel to fade into oblivion."

"You can and will do just that," Vegeta told him as Goku and 18 walked in.

That was when Thalia made a choice. One that'll change her life forever.

"I, Thalia Grace Lt. of Artemis, disown Zeus as my father and ask Artemis, Android 18, or Hestia to be my immortal parent," Thalia said as she felt herself become a mortal and her powers leave her.

"Thalia," Goku said his eyes wide, "what the hell did you do?"

"I-I disowned Zeus as my father," Thalia replied her eyes brown, "I feel weak."

Artemis then flashed in and saw Thalia.

"What happened to her?" Artemis asked Goku.

"She disowned Zeus as her father and now she lost her powers and is now a mortal," Goku told her, looking at Artemis, Hestia and Android 18, "I believe she asked one of you three to become her immortal parent."