> 1 <

3rd Person Point of View

Karasuno was practicing like usual with everybody working hard.

"Kageyama, toss the ball to me!" Hinata said while holding a ball.

"Go practice your receive," Kageyama said as he passed a water bottle to Hinata. It was too far, but Hinata jumped it as if its normal, which shocked everyone.

"Bakayama, that was too high!" Hinata said.

"Boke! Since how can you catch mid-air?!" Kageyama asked, which made Hinata realize what he did.

"Huh? Did I?" Hinata played dumb.

"Nevermind..." Kageyama said, brushing it off as if it's something that rarely happened, like with Ushijima.

"KAGEYAAAMAA TOSS FOR ME!" Hinata shouted again, which made Kageyama throw a ball at him. He thought that Hinata would get hit by the ball or dodge it, but Hinata caught it with both hands.

"That was dangerous, Bakayama!" Hinata said, dropping the ball and playing it off as if his hands hurt.

"Whoa, that was two tea today!" Noya said.

"And that was so cool!" Tanaka said.

"Yeah! Shoyo caught the ball mid-air and then caught one again!" Noya said.

"Y-yeah, good thing he caught it, or else he might have gotten hurt," Asahi said.

"Yeah." Suga agreed.

'Good cover Hinata!' Hinata thought to himself.

'What's going on with Shimpy?' Tsukishima thought then looked at Yamaguchi, who was holding a ball.

"Yamaguchi,"

"Yes?"

"Hand me that ball,"

"Ehhh? Okay...?" Yamaguchi gave the ball to him and faced Hinata.

"Oi Shrimp! Think fast!" Tsukishima said. Throwing him the ball.

'Think fast? like Run and Gun?' Hinata thought as he saw the ball coming his way. He just let it pass as he dodged it.

"Saltyshima be careful with those!" Hinata said.

"I said, Think fast!" Tsukishima said, curious what the Sunshine was hiding. Then Daichi clapped his hands, gaining everybody's attention.