Chapter 5| Set Up

I C E B E R G

Two weeks had passed by, Peter had been going to school regularly but something was missing from his life and I think he thought it was the fact that he hadn't been spider-man in a long time.

He decided to go see Juliette after school since he didnt really know if she was okay or not.

He called Pepper to make sure it was okay to come by, and she agreed to it.

"Hey Mrs.Potts!", Peter called out as he saw her sitting on the couch and watching something.

"Hello Peter, what brings you here?"

"I just wanted to see how Jules was doing", he responded.

"Oh. Jess is doing magnificent. Shes only got a few days left then she'll be out of that room."

Peter smiled at the news.

He didnt really think that this would happen one day.

"Can I go see her?"

"Sure you can",she said while staying at her spot.

Peter turned around confused.

"Aren't you coming?", he asked her politely.

"No, I saw her this morning."

Peter opened his mouth and closed it.

"Don't I need access to get in?"

Pepper laughed silently.

"Peter. You're hand scan is already in the system."

Peter gave her a shocked expression.

"How did you-", she cut him off.

"Just go Parker."

Peter had entered the room that held Juliette.

"Hey Jules how are you?"

He saw her laying down on her bed reading a book and surprisingly the room temperature had gone up and it was freezing no longer.

Jules snapped her head in the direction that Peter had been standing awkwardly and she smiled.

"Hey Peter long time no see!", she said while gesturing him to sit down and placed her book beside her.

He sat down and stared at her.

"So you'll get out of here soon. What do you plan on doing?"

Jules let out a breath if it wasn't obvious. "I'm going back to my family."

Peter's face held a shock expression.

He didnt imagine she'd say that, he thought she would want to stay here and become an avenger.

"And where does your family live?", he asked her.

"They live in-", she cut herself off.

She couldn't remeber where they were located in.