2

The night came, and Taehyung was walking around his room, thinking what h e should wear and thinking how he should act around them. Fine, Jimin and Jungkook are gonna be there, and so what? He's just so anxious about how they will react if they see him. Time changes people, they've probably changed.

There is no time remaining, any time soon, Namjoon will be there to pick him up, and he still haven't decided what he is gonna wear. But at the end, he ends up wearing a button up white shirt and a loose brown pants, he kept it simple, not make a huge impression and commotion about him.

Namjoon arrived at the time he was about to got out, wearing a sophisticated yet captivating clothes, white-pearl sweater and a simple black trousers with his signature dimple and cute smile. Taehyung has been fond of him ever since then, Namjoon is smart yet clumsy, talkative yet all the things he say has sense. Namjoon is this that makes him more inspired about things, maybe they have establish a relationship which only them will understand.

Namjoon beamed a huge smiled, offering his hand for Taehyung to take. Taehyung takes it with a smile, holding him with gentle and care.

"I know you did take a lot of time thinking what you should wear so I came a bit late," Namjoon said, squeezing his hand a bit.

"I do, I don't wanna give them the impression that I've changed," Taehyung said.

"You don't have to, they are still the same, it was just they have matured a little bit. You don't have to worry about what they gonna think, I'll be there with you," Namjoon reassured.

"You sound cheesy sometimes," Taehyung giggles, tugging at Namjoon's sleeve as they hover at Namjoon's car. Namjoon opening the door for Taehyung and the latter got in.

Namjoon's starts the engine and starts driving. The road was clear, less cars since the city usually use bicycle or public buses for transportation.

"Jimin asked me if he can come along picking you up because he wanna see you first before anyone else, unlucky of him, I'm already on my way," Namjoon stated, eyes focused on the road and Taehyung sitting comfortably on his seat.

"He is still goofy as always," Taehyung commented.

"Yeah, he is such a headache sometimes," Namjoon laughs.

When they arrived at Yoongi's place, Taehyung remembered Yoongi's place is where he always went to when he doesn't want to go to school and Yoongi will be there to tolerate his vices and let him play his consoles the whole day, it still the same.

They got out of the car, Namjoon walking over him to lead him to the entrance as Taehyung laughs, "I know this place, Namjoon. I'm not gonna get lost."

"Right, just making sure," Namjoon smiled at his foolishness.

Right when they were at the door, Jimin was running to get them, with a huge smile, eyes crescent like a moon, excited as the guy jumps at him in enthusiast.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouts in excitement, hugging him tightly as he could.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung gives back the same energy, smiling and hugging back Jimin.

"Why you didn't call me when you left?" Jimin asked, pouting.

"I don't have your number, okay?" Taehyung explained.

"But there is Namjoon, you have his--"

"I think we should go in, they are waiting,' Namjoon interjected and pushed the two lightly to get inside.

Taehyung looks at Namjoon confusedly as the man just nods at him with a smile. Namjoon was not telling him what it is.

Namjoon held him by his lower back, leading him to get inside following Jimin. A gummy smile welcomed him, the short, pale skin man who he really miss, Yoongi walks over him and gave him a short hug, patting his shoulder.

"You really grew taller, little guy," Yoongi said, and letting him sat on the couch. Yoongi's house was still the same, just new furniture, other things were moved or replaced, he remembered, when he usually went here to hang out, Yoongi's mom would scold him for skipping classes but also will give a snack to eat.

"Where is Mom?" he asked, Yoongi sat beside him.

"She's living with Gumjae, I wanted to live alone so she let me have this house alone," Yoongi said, "you can come here whenever you want, no one will scold you anymore."

Taehyung giggles, he really appreciates Yoongi, he's been taking care of him ever since then.

"How was living alone?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you think I could live peacefully? These idiots will always bothers me and live here with me," Yoongi said, and that made Taehyung smile, he imagine living with these people, having fun everyday, seeing each other everyday, he wish he could also experience those kinds of moment.

"That must have been fun," Taehyung commented.

Yoongi just sighed, grinning then stood up, "I'm gonna get drinks."

Taehyung nodded and Namjoon sat beside him and said, "You seem excited."

"Really excited, it was nice seeing him again," he said.

"Don't worry, Hoseok, Seokjin and Jungkook are on their way," Namjoon said. Yoongi came back, holding four bottle of beer and gave one to him.

Yoongi sat on the opposite table, giving the other bottle to Namjoon who is sitting beside him and the other one to Jimin who is sat on the floor, watching on the TV.

As they were telling each other stories, Yoongi was talkative, he has a lot of words, and his stories sometimes makes Taehyung entertained and happy. The man has this impact to him, he inspired him, to do things he loves and pursue his dreams to be an artist, to do what makes him happy, that his art is amazing even though Yoongi has no interest in art at all. Those times, he wish he could have when he moved out to other city to study, because those words of Yoongi really made him encouraged and inspired.

As per Jimin, who he shared a lot of memories, they have been bestfriends, soulmate, they call themselves soulmate. Being his first, his partner in crimes, his cover page, Jimin is his everything. In high school, they were inseparable, everywhere they go, they were together, they were always this duo who did almost the teenagers would do, sneak out at nights, play video games all day, the rule breaker. It was just, their differences makes them the most unique people they are, Jimin is smart at academics, Taehyung the average, and all the things they do, it was always the best thought and decision, and Taehyung is so thankful for those memories, Jimin was still his Jimin, lovely and cute Jimin.

Not so long the three came, and Taehyung has this huge smile, already running to hug his Jin-hyung, jumping from the ground and snaked his arms around the older's neck. Seokjin was laughing, hugging him back.

"I missed you, hyung," Taehyung mumbles, giving a pout when Seokjin looks at him, cupping his face with a fond smile.

"I missed you too," Seokjin said.

Taehyung turned his head and saw Hoseok patiently waiting for his turn for the hug. Taehyung ran to him and hug him tightly, "Hobi!"

"Taetae," Hoseok cooed.

Taehyung shed a tear, he still can't believe seven years had passed and these people are still the same, treating him the same way. 

And when he turn his head again, Jungkook is looking at him, eyes focused on him, his lips pursing, biting his lower lip. He didn't know what to think, that guy, standing there in front of him, staring at him, and he don't know, should he hug him? Tell him he missed him just like what he did with other guys? Jungkook is different, he thinks.

But at the end, Taehyung smiled at him and it was reciprocated and Jungkook opens his arm for a hug, Taehyung walks at him and hug him.

It was silent and a little bit awkward, it was just a short and simple hug, no 'I miss you', no nothing.

After the greetings and all, little chitchat, asking Taehyung his all abouts, what is he doing in the moment, how was his life in another city, how was he, did he has someone. And by that, Taehyung was speechless when he asked if he has someone, all of them are looking at him, expecting an answer, but instead, he just giggles and Namjoon interrupted the chat and asked, "want a beer?"

Without getting an answer, Namjoon stood up and left to get drinks and the question was forgotten.