4

Jungkook smiled, and that kicked in, it was just him and the boy that keeps looking at him earlier. Forbid him, Jungkook was looking at him excitedly at him, and he felt a thousand year younger, seeing those smile again, it was just like he had seen that face before, and the eyes Jungkook has feels nostalgic.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asked.

"Where are we going?" he asked excitedly, as they started walking on the side road, with the hue of orange lamppost.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook looks at him.

"I don't know, is there anything we can go to at this time?"

"Yup, plenty," Jungkook paused to look back at him. "how about to that old pub at town? It was only few blocks away?"

"Anywhere, you take the lead," he said.

Jungkook nodded and take out his phone and said, "we have to walk for fifteen minutes, we need a song, so you won't get bored."

"Sure, what song do you listen to?" Taehyung said.

"uhm---- just random songs. How about this, this song is so good," Jungkook said and tapped something on his phone and plays By My side by HONNE.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook when the song starts, it was a relaxing song, and he haven't heard of it before.

"It is good," Taehyung commented as they walk slowly. Jungkook sighs, a glint of smile on his lips.

"You pick me up,

Anytime I start sinking lower

And I think to myself

What would life be if I didn't know you," Jungkook sang a long, with the lower sound of the speaker of his phone, on the cold night, and the alcohol in their stomach making them warm. And at that time, with those exact words, they both look into each other 's eyes. Nothing but the song in their minds and the meaning in their hearts.

After several songs and side glances, they arrived at the old pub Jungkook is taking about. It is really old, he haven't been there before even when he still live here. As Jungkook describes, it was just an old pub, only open at night, and only few people comes.

Jungkook put his phone back to his pocket and led Taehyung to the entrance, it was dark outside, red neon lights hanging and a few people smoking at the shadows.

"It's really fun here, I went here a few times and in 1 am, they would play old songs and people would dance to it," Jungkook said, opening the door for Taehyung.

"Sounds a lot of fun, but let see," Taehyung said.

Inside there where red round table, square shaped, black and white flooring, a mini stage in the center,, different colors of spotlight and a big disco ball hanging in the center. There were already a lot of people, it was already midnight when they came.

They sat at the back and a waiter came and ask for their drinks.

"Two beers," Taehyung says, "we are not planning on getting drunk, there is only the two of us. I'm sure you can't take care of me and I can't take care of you when we are both drunk."

"Sure thing," Jungkook said.

Not so long, their drinks came and Jungkook quickly got a big sip of his drink.

"So," Jungkook started, putting down his glass and toke a look to Taehyung, "how are you?"

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook as if he hasn't seen him earlier, "I'm good, as you can see."

"I haven't seen you in seven years, I wanna know how good it is," Jungkook mumbles, as the soft and slow songs plays in the background.

"Be specific, ask me about what you wanna know," Taehyung leans forward, putting his chin on his palm.

"How are you means, what are you doing at the moment and how was your life after you left?" Jungkook asked. The word 'left' sounds odd, yes he left, but is that how it looks?

"At the moment? Looking at you," Taehyung said, "I'm doing fine when I moved out, I got homesick a lot of times but I got used to it, it was just there are things I'm looking for but I can be only be found here."

Talking to Jungkook is awkward? Nah, it seems like nothing happened at all. Jungkook is call, not showing the awkwardness he felt, he talks like they are still close, and he didn't left for seven years. It was pretty weird, having Jungkook in front of him, staring at him after a long time, after a long time they haven't talk and probably there are things that needs to be confronted he didn't do when he has still time to do it before.

"Flirty," Jungkook mumbles, grinning, "why did you left?"

That was direct to the point, the question why did he left is the same question he asked himself. He didn't tell anyone, even Namjoon why he left, no one knows, and maybe it also intrigued him.

"I don't know, I have to move out for college and start a new beginning," he said.

"Started a new beginning?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I mean, after what happened?" he mumbles the last part.

"You still thinking of it, don't you?" Jungkook raised his brows, asking.

"I can't help it, people I know didn't talk to me, you, Jimin and everyone else, I thought I did something wrong," Taehyung said.

"What? You didn't do something wrong, it was just you being you, you want to come out and you did. The problem is them, but us? We accept you," Jungkook said.

"I know, Namjoon already told me that," he said.

There is a short pause, Jungkook was there, looking at him, both drunk and heated.

"You? Why you didn't talk to me? I waited for you outside your house, you didn't show up," Taehyung said.

"I don't know," Jungkook whispered.

But before Taehyung could respond, a song started to play and Jungkook's eyes lit up. It was already 1 am. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to the center where people gathered to dance.