3

After an hour, the boys were already tipsy, Namjoon sitting beside him was still in his senses, holding his hand firmly. Jimin was laughing loudly with Hoseok, Yoongi was probably drunk considering how hard alcohol drinker he is, Seokjin was fine, going along with Jimin and Hoseok, he is always the story teller. And Jungkook, he is quiet sitting opposite him, beside Yoongi, casually sipping on his drink.

Jungkook glances at him and looks away when Taehyung caught him. He was nervous, looking at him and he don't know why.

He looks back at Jungkook, his eyes where a bit sharper now, however his lips were still the same. He got taller and buffer, heck Taehyung could tell how strong those arms.

He looks away when Jungkook looks back at him.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked softly, squeezing his hand softly. .

"Yeah, I'm okay," he answered.

"You seem having your thought," Namjoon commented.

"I'm just enjoying this moment," he replied.

"Okay."

Taehyung got Namjoon's hand on his waist and put his palm on Namjoon's knee. Squeezing himself even more to Namjoon.

After a few minutes, he got up to go to kitchen to more drinks, and he hear footsteps following him.

"Jungkook," he startled, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Yup, it is me," Jungkook said in sarcasm.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Helping you?" Jungkook said, opening the fridge and takes the bottles of beer.

"I can do it alone, but thanks," he said.

"Sure."

Jungkook handed him a few bottles and they looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Do you wanna go out?" Jungkook asked out pf nowhere, by which made Taehyung confused.

"What?" he asked.

"I mean, do you wanna go out, get some fresh air?" Jungkook stated.

"Umm--- I don't know," he muttered.

"We can do that later, shall we go back?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung just nodded and they went back to the living room where boys are, and he sat back to his seat beside Namjoon, giving a glance to Jungkook who is also looking at him.

It was just a night with people he wish he still knew, people he wish still knew him. It was just a night with a boy, staring at him, giving him glances, giving him small smile, and those, he wanted the world upon him, the world to be different, he wish this planet would stop for a while, when the boy he knew years a go, he wish the time would stop, so he could spend the whole night, just having the presence of him. And he could see those smiles, those glances and eyes.

It is that long night he knew would end.

After the last beer, most of the boys were tipsy, some were already sleeping on the couch or on the floor. It was just him, Namjoon and Jungkook. And he knew, it is time to go. The night is about to end.

"I will bring you home," Namjoon insisted when they got out of Yoongi's house.

"We have plans," Jungkook said in the back, looking straight at him.

Namjoon looks back and turn his head back at him.

"We have plans," Taehyung repeated.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Namjoon asked for reassurance.

"Yeah, I'll be okay, Jungkook will be there with me," he said, and the name Jungkook tastes like sweet in his lips, he haven't said that name for so long.

Namjoon nodded and walks over him and hug him, putting his both arms around his torso.

"Call me when you got home?"

Taehyung nodded, giving a last tight hug to Namjoon, sinking his face on the man's neck.

"I gotta go. Call me, okay?" Namjoon asked for the last time which he answered with a nod.

Namjoon left with his car, disappearing in the dark road. He looks at Jungkook, waiting for him.