7

Days had passed so quickly. Taehyung has been avoiding the two boys but Namjoon keep insisting that they should talk. And he’d been out of their house and stayed in Seokjin’s house or Yoongi’s house as for Namjoon not to see him for a while.

He don’t wanna talk to him, he still feels guilty to see because he  knew, Namjoon is hurt. He knew what happened, he knew everything, and he felt so sorry because he hurt Namjoon.

So he stayed out of sight of Namjoon for a while, staying for a few nights in Yoongi’s house and eventually moved to Seokjin’s house when Yoongi told him that Namjoon will come over to see him.

Jimin was also there, also staying with him in Seokjin’s house as the eldest called it as adoption. Seokjin likes when they are having a sleep over in his house or staying for a few nights, so that he wouldn’t felt like he is alone.

Taehyung was still processing things, he stayed up late at night, having identity crisis, cry for hours and when Jimin noticed that he is quiet the whole day, he would talk it up to him. Let it out to him.

“It’s a good thing that you chose to avoid them for a while, so that you wouldn’t feel confused,” Seokjin said one time while they are watching movies, recommended by Jimin.

Taehyung turned his head to look at him, his eyes urging the older to continue.

“I know Jungkook and I also know Namjoon, they are both similar in some ways. But Namjoon is more vocal to his feelings rather than showing it and Jungkook is complete opposite,” Seokjin paused and sighed, “Jungkook told me everything before you came here. He felt sorry for what happened and he hasn’t talk to Namjoon either.”

“I don’t know how I’m going to talk to Namjoon either, I know he is disappointed. And I haven’t figure it out what I’m gonna do,” Taehyung said and bit his lower lip, his eyes are back on the TV screen but his thoughts are still flying around.

“Namjoon will understand, he is also confused, he just needs you to answer all his questions. As for Jungkook, he hasn’t been around, I haven’t talk to him since he told me what happened,” Seokjin said.

“What I am going to do? I don’t know if I can still face Namjoon,” Taehyung whispered, and Seokjin moves closer to him to put his arm around his shoulder.

“Namjoon loves you, you know that. Maybe if you two talk, you will figure it out,” Seokjin said. “He might not show us or tell us how much he loves you, but you do, you know how much he loves you. And i don’t want to dictate your feeling is for him, because I know you also do love him. It was just it got complicated and I don’t know how it happened.”

“There are things I left unanswered with Jungkook,” Taehyung leans his head on Seokjin’s shoulder and rest his body on Seokjin’s arms. “Jungkook and I are almost lovers, we have this mutual understandment we didn’t admit it to each other because I was shocked when I came out. He avoided me and I thought he didn’t feel the same way. And that day, everyone avoided  me, including you.”

“We are not avoiding you, Tae, that time, we felt like you need some time for the changes around you after you came out. We don’t wanna pressure you, and I was shocked when Namjoon told me you are moving out, you didn’t say a word,” Seokjin said.

“Yeah, I didn’t know that. But Jungkook, I’m confused with him,” Taehyung said, he wants to know what are those feelings. Seokjin is mature enough to make him understand his feelings.

“Do you still have feelings for him?” Seokjin asked.

“...No,” Taehyung said after a long pause.