Official Guild Status!

[First, the kids powers:
Jasmine: cavern devilslayer
Jay: light/shadow dragonslayer
Callie: fire time magic]

"Daddy, Daddy! Woda brought mail!" Callie said, running up to Bryan with a silver cat in her arms. The cat had a piece of paper from the magic council in her mouth.

"Whh would the magic council send US something? How do they know of us?" Jazz, who had been talking with Bryan, asked.

"Mario sent David and Flurry into town to talk to them about making Grand Cirus an official Guild yesterday. We even made a deed for the mansion and everything." Bryan replied and grabbed the paper.

"By a unanimous descion from the magic council, Grand Circus is hereby an official guild. Two days from when this letter was written the Grand Magic games meeting will be held at [the place where it's held]. At least one guild member is required to be there." Bryan read aloud.

"Wait, it says this paper was written yesterday! It's about a days travel to Atlantide!" Bryan exclaimed.

"Here. I have a friend who will let you stay at theirs, just show them this paper. She owns the pet shop near the dock that leads to the island." Amber said, handing Bryan a piece of paper with a picture of a purplish silver flower on it.

"Can I go to Atlantide? I promise I'll be super duper careful! And I won't tell any about you, or Uncle Mario, or Uncle  Colin, or Jasmine, or Jay, or home. I promise! Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please?" Callie begged, Woda gone without a trace.

"You, Jasmine, and Jay are allowed to come. But don't tell anyone about your family. And remember the rule in Atlantide?"

"No telling Jakey about me, even if he is my Papa!" Callie said, with a big smile. Her odd fang-like canines she was born with shining brightly.

"Yes, good girl. Now, go grab your plushie and we'll take one of the boats and go meet Amber's friend." Bryan said, patting Callie on the head before the 4 year old ran off.

"Jazz, go tell everyone else and get everything ready for us staying in Atlantide please." Bryan asked his best friend. The clown laughed and agreed.

Bryan the walked off, grabbing a red cloak of the wall before going to the dock. He sighed, looking off in the distance, knowing what would await him when he entered Atlantide's shores.

Callie's plushie:

The animals at the pet shop: