Papa and Daddy

[The end of the 2nd pass vote has been changed to 8:15 Central Standard Time, November 26]

Callie watched as her daddy talked to Amber's friend, who turned out to be named Fira.

She was bored, so she grabbed her dragon plushie, which she had named Rose after her grandma, and snuck quietly out of the pet shop.

She looked around before running off in a random direction. She had been running for a while when she came upon a large house with a fountain and roses in front.

She skipped to the front of the house and knocked on the door, eager to make new friends.

The door opened to reveal a short blue haired wizard. 

"Hello! I'm Callie, and I was hoping we could be friends!" Callie said to the man, her face beaming.

"O-oh, I'm J-Jakey. You s-shouldn't be out h-here by yourself. W-where are your p-parents?" The man stuttered.

Callie was so happy, she completely forget what her daddy had warned her about. She wanted to jump into her papa's arm and hug him forever. She could fell happy tears start to form in her eyes.

"CALLIE! CALLIE, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Bryan yelled, snapping Callie out of her trance.

"Callie! Oh thank goodness your okay!" Bryan said, running to his daughter. His cloak concealed his identity physical, but his voice was only changed slightly by age.

"B-but Daddy he's-" Callie started, before Bryan cut her off by brushing her hair to the side and shaking his head.

"You remember the rule." Bryan said standing up. He

"Y-you...... no....... why?" Jakey said, his voice fading. There were tears streaming down his cheeks.

He then jumped at Bryan hugging him tightly, sobbing hard. Bryan stumbled back, the hood of his cloak close to slipping off.

"Why did you leave me? W-was I not good enough? Who did you have a daughter with? Bryan, why?" Jakey said staring up at the fire dragonslayer.

Bryan was at lost for words. They all stood there in silence, until Jakey broke down, crying out why and shaking Bryan. Bryan's hood fell off to reveal his face

"Papa! Papa, stop!" Callie said, causing Jakey to back up in surprise.

"Wha.... what? I-I'm your..... your dad?" Jakey asked, his tears stopping from surprise.

"Yeah. Daddy gave birth to me on the island, and he was scared what you would think so he stayed there with my uncles and cousins." Callie said, hugging Rose up to her chest.

"I.... I have a daughter?" Jakey asked in disbelief.

"Yes... I thought you wouldn't want her so I hid her. Besides, children of dragonslayers are supposed to learn on the island for five years." Bryan said, his face turned away though his eyes met Jakey's.

"Why w-would I not want her? I-I've always w-wanted to have k-kids!" Jakey said, stepping closer to Bryan.

"I know...... I guess I was scared you wouldn't want her because of me. And I was scared everyone else in the protecters would hate me." Bryan said, tears beginning to fall.

Jakey grabbed Bryan's face and kissed him, causing a small squeal to escape Callie's lips.. Bryan kissed back after a seconds hesitation.

"Does this mean I can spend time with Papa?" Calling asked once her parents stopped kissing.

"Of course. But, Jakey, don't tell any about us. Not yet. I.... I'm not ready." Bryan said. Jakey agreed, saying he understood.

The newly reunited family talked for awhile. Jakey was surprised to learn Bryan was apart of a new guild, and was the 2nd in command of it too. And when Bryan found out Jakey was 2nd in command of the protecters and had gotten rid of most of his stuttered, he had kissed his lover proudly.

Eventually Bryan and Callie had to leave, but they left with smiles on their faces.