An Unexpected Surprise

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Amber asked as Viper got in the boat with his new children. He shook his head, and Amber gave a soft sigh.

"Well, the offer will always be open if you change your mind." The woman said, giving the new family a smile.

Viper got in the boat and by itself it began to make the days journey to Atlantide.

●○■□□■○●

Viper had bought his kids in a crib he had bought, when suddenly there was a knock at his door.

He gulped and opened only to see a certain celestial wizard.

"Oh Viper! Finally you're home! I've trying to talk to you in private for months!" Jericho said, his face showing a happy relief.

"Jericho?! You can't be here!" Viper said, panicked that Jericho would find out about their children.

"You are NOT getting rid of me that easily! I have something to say!" Jericho said pushing his way into the house and grabbing Viper's wrist.

"Jericho, you-" Viper started, but was cut off by one of his babies crying.

"A-are you babysitting?" Jericho asked, a sorrowful expression on his face. Viper shoke his head and suddenly tears seemed to appear in Jericho's eyes.

"Oh.... who's their mother." The celestial mage asked, turning his head away from Viper.

"I guess technically that would be me. And..... you're their father." Viper admitted. Jericho turned towards the dragonslayer, eyes wide and fresh tear tracks on his cheeks.

"I..... I have kids?! How long?!" Jericho asked, obviously happy and excited.

"Since yesterday." [its a days trip from Smok Rodzic to Atlantide] Viper replied.

Jericho grabbed Viper passionately, before running towards the crying to their kids.

●○■□□■○●

Mario had taken to watching Divinus Magia. He wanted to make sure the members of his old guild were okay.

And he.... he wanted to see David. The devilslayer filled his head often, but the state he was in now made Mario's heart break.

The ice mage had turned into a sorrowful man, who often turned to alcohol. Mario wished he could help him.

"David, you're far to drunk to take on any missions. Go home and rest. And take tomorrow off too!" Brandon told the stripper, pushing him outside.

Mario followed David as he walked home. The devilslayer eventually stumbled, nearly passing out on the ground.

Ignoring any precaution, he helped the ice mage up and dragged him home. He placed David into his bed, Mario's face in full view.

"Heh, guess I had to much to drink. I'm seeing Mario again! But there's no way... he's been gone for seven years! I miss him so much... I wish I could tell him I love him." David said.

"You just did, even if you won't remember. And after these games, I promise you'll be able to do it again." Mario whispered, kissing David's forehead with a smile.

"I love you too, you silly stripper." Mario said before leaving through the window. He then bagan to walk down the streets happily

"Oh Dad, there you are!" Jasmine said, walking up to Mario. Flurry and Oakley walked up behind her.

"Hey Jasmine? Once the games are over, I want to introduce you to someone okay? Don't let me forget!" Mario said, rubbing his daughter's head

"I won't Dad!" Jasmine said with a smile.