Viper and Jericho?!

"Viper, you are ready for the games tomorrow right? If I remember correctly, you will be fighting against Akio of Bright Rage." Allumos said to his 2nd in command who was sitting down at a table next to him.

"Yeah, I got everything covered." Viper replied, barely listening to the guild master. This didn't go unnoticed though.

"Oh, and we found Colin yesterday! He was kidnapped by Lo'pho and once freed confessed his undying love for Jericho. The two now have 6 children." Allumos said, wondering just how nonsensical he could make his stories before Viper noticed

"Good for them." Viper said, sorting something infront of him.

"Also I met a girl made of dragon magic." Allumos said, grinning.

"You mean Amber?" Viper asked, causing Allumos to become confused.

"Yes... Amber. She makes dragon wings." Allumos said, going along with it.

"No she doesn't. She takes care of the island where dragons are born." Viper replied.

"Smok Rodzic?! You know the caretaker of Smok Rodzic?!" Allumos said, slamming his hand on a table and snapping Viper out of his trance.

"You know of Smok Rodzic?" Viper asked, not quite sure how the island came up.

"Of course! It's a mythical island of dragon legend! I was never sure it really existed! Most dragons never remember seeing it, and you have to be lead there by someone or something who knows the way there." Allumos explained.

"But that's beside the point. You know who takes care of the island?" Allumos asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I only know a few things about her." Viper answered. Allumos gave a sigh, but stopped pressing the poison dragonslayer.

"What are two talking about?" Seek asked, walking in the Guildhall with Jericho.

"Nothing Important. Though Seek, I would like to talk to you in private." Allumos replied. The two dragonslayers then walked into a different room to talk.

"The babysitter arrived a bit ago, so don't worry. I interviewed him too." Jericho said, sitting down next to his boyfriend. "His name is West [WestCall], and the kids will be perfectly fine with him, okay babe?"

"Okay, and don't call me that." Viper responded, a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

"Would you prefer cutie? Or maybe my love? Or should I call handsome or beautiful?" Jericho said, causing Viper's blush to grow.

"I'm just messing with you my little snake." Jericho said, kissing Viper who kissed back quickly.

"Well that's something I never thought I'd see." Marshie said, causing the two males to quickly turn to her. Their faces both had blush, though Viper had a lot more.

"How long have you to been together?" Marshie asked curiously. "If you tell me that, I promise not to tell anyone else."

"We've been together for about 2 weeks now." Jericho responded, Viper hiding his his face with his arms even though it didn't do much.

"Well congratulations, though I'm slightly offended that you didn't tell me." Allumos said jokingly, causing everyone to turn to him and Seek.

"I can't believe you two hid it for this long! I always thought that if Jericho started dating someone he would flirt and complement them non-stop!" Seek proclaimed.

"I've wanted to, but my little snake here wasn't ready for a public relationship." Jericho responded, wrapping his arm around Viper and kissing him on the forehead.

"Never thought I'd see Viper let someone use pet names on him, much less call him 'little snake'." Allumos said with a chuckle.

"Shut up." Viper said, his arms crossed infront of him. His guild members laughed and the celestial wizard of the bunch kissed his cheek.

Oh, this is sooooo cute! Camille, what have I said about interrupting me? Sorry Nareta, I couldn't help myself it's just so adorable! I know, I know. But you know usually needs villains. I know, but let's not worry about that right now. Let's leave that for next chapter.

..... you don't have the villains ready, do you? I'm working on it! And I have most of it done! I just..... don't have a reason for them to be villains and I don't know how to really add their villain stuff into the story.

Well not all stories need villains. Perhaps we should ask the readers about the villains? That's a idea! And if they have any ideas for the villains' reasons they could pm us them. Oh hey Fritz! And yeah, that would help!