Galaxy Magic Restaurant

(Thanks for over 2k views!)

(Also thanks GlitchyEx3 for giving me an idea for this chapter)

A restaurant recently opened up on a continent near Atlantide called Galaxy Magic Restaurant was known for it's magical flavors, color changing drinks, and magic using workers. It was also quite kid friendly.

A branch of the restaurant had been built on Atlantide the day after the Grand Magic Games were postponed. A week later and the place was finally opened.

Four kids and the grandmaster of Divinus Magia sat in the shop. The two workers, named Angie and Kasey, had given the kids lemonade.

Another customer there was David, a member of Divinus Magia. He had a cocktail in his hands, as that was the only drink with alcohol that the restaurant had everything to make. David didn't mind though.

"Mr. Ritchie if you're a guild leader, does that mean you're super duper strong?" Callie asked the he haired adult sitting across from her.

"Well I wouldn't say super strong, but I am quite strong." Ritchie responded, causing the young girls eyes to light up.

"Can you show me?! Pretty, Pretty please?!" The girl asked, nearly jumping up and down in her seat.

"Yeah, I want to see too! I bet it's really cool!" Jay said, his eyes lit up like Callie's.

"Okay, okay! I can take you two outside and show you." Ritchie said with a chuckle.

Ritchie then took Jay and Callie outside, Oakley following because he had never seen his father's magic and was curious to what it was like.

Jasmine however stayed inside, reading a book she quite liked called "Origins of Peace" (that's an actual story by the amazing GlitchyEx3, which i highly recommend!). As she read, David glanced over at her and became confused, as the girl looked very familiar but he could've sworn he had never met her before.

"Hey, have we met before?" David said after walking up to the girl. Jasmine looked up at the man after putting her bookmark on her page.

"No, I don't believe so. Why do you ask?" Jasmine responded.

"Oh, you just looked familiar. I probably just saw you or someone that looked like you somewhere." David answered. The girl gave a thoughtful nod in acknowledgement.

"That makes sense I suppose. Now that I think about it, I think I remember seeing you at the Grand Magic Games. You're in Divinus Magia, right?" Jasmine said, closing her book.

"That I am. I'm David, and you are?" David asked, holding out his hand.

"Jasmine, pleasure to meet you." Jasmine responded, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Nice to meet you as well! Maybe we'll see each other again sometime!" David said, waving goodbye to the young girl and going back to his seat.

Despite their interaction, David couldn't shake the feeling that he knew the girl. He thought about as he drank his cocktail, until suddenly the image of Mario popped into his head.

He shock his head to try and get rid of the thought. He told himself that Mario was gone a few times, but the idea that there might be a connection between the dragonslayer he loved and that young girl wouldn't go away.

He then went back to drinking, though he was a little more on edge now.

[I edited the part that said it out, but just incase someone didn't see it; I am no longer shopping David x Lucas x Mario. I decided it just wouldn't work with story, and I don't really ship it anymore.]

(What the drinks look like:

The lemonade

The cocktail)

The cocktail)