Not Dead

{More help with ideas from GlitchyEx3

David sat in Galaxy Restaurant, Devin and Lucas now sitting inside. Devin was talking with Ritchie, while the children with Ritchie were playing some kind of game. There were other people, including a girl named Myth who was a friend of David's, and a member of Divinus Magia who joined 3 years after Mario went missing. (Myth by WestCall. Also I changed her magic type to binding magic.)

"Yo David, when did you have time to have a kid? And who'd you even have one with? I thought you wouldn't date anyone after Mario died." Myth said, leaning her back against the counter. David felt anger rising in him as he stood up.

"MARIO'S NOT DEAD!" David said, slamming his fist against the counter. Everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing at turned towards David and Myth.

"Okay, okay! Calm down, jeez!" Myth said, moving to a different seat. David took a breath and walked outside to try and cool off. He sat down and was there for a while, lost in thought.

"How do you know Mario?" Jasmine asked, snapping David out of his trance as he turned to her.

"How do YOU know him?" David asked suspiciously. Jasmine glared at him and he sighed. "We used to be in the same guild before he went missing seven years ago. We... we had gotten...... intimate a few times. I guess to put it simply, I loved him."

"You... you loved father?!" Jasmine asked unthinkingly. David's eyes widened at what she said, and Jasmine's widened as well.

"Mario's your... father? So he's with someone else......" David said sadly, still shocked.

"No, he's not with someone else. He had me seven years ago, which is why he disappeared then. He left when he was 3 months pregnant from what I've been told. I've never met my other father." Jasmine said with sigh, sitting next to David. David began to piece something together in his mind, but he wasn't sure if he was right

"So, what do you know about your other dad?" David asked, his thoughts racing.

"He's a devilslayer like me. An ice devilslayer I think actually. Uhhh,  he strips a lot, which my dad thinks is kinda hot though he didn't mean to tell me that. I think his name is starts with a d or something, though I don't remember that well." Jasmine said, causing David's mind to flip out and his eyes to widen again.

"Oh wait I remember! It was...... David..." Jasmine said, realization hitting her. She looked at David and her eyes wide.

YOU'RE MY DAD/DAUGHTER?!" The two yelled at each other. They both began to ramble off questions, none of which got answered.

"Jasmine? What are you doing?" Wood asked, seeming to be nervous.

"Dad, is David my other dad? And don't play dumb, we already figured it out I just want confirmation." Jasmine said. Mario stuttered before sighing and taking of his wig.

"Yes... he is your father. I was waiting until after the Grand Magic Games to introduce you two, but I suppose that didn't work out." Mario said, give a half-hearted chuckle.

David got up and grabbed Mario's waist, pulling him closer. Mario blushed hard and began to sputter out protests. David kissed Mario, effectively quieting him. After a few seconds of shock, Mario kissed back happily.

Jasmine gave an eye roll, though she had a grin on her face. After they finished kissing, David pulled Jasmine into a hug with him and Mario.

"Oh by the way, you owe me seven years worth of birthday presents so you better get on that." Jasmine told David, causing Mario and David to laugh.

[Sorry that it's kinda short! I'm not feeling super motivated to write. Again, sorry!]