『1.2』

Dean steps out of the car, but pauses and leans in looking at Riley. "You coming, or are you going to continue to pout?" Riley sneers at him then sighs and grabs her jacket out of the backseat. Dean smiles and taps the roof of Baby. "Ha ha! Getting the gang back together."

      Riley rolls her eyes, but can't help but smile. Dean and her used to joke that they were the mystery gang. It still makes her smile looking back on all the times they would stay up late and watch Scooby Doo. Sam would always wake up from their laughing, and after trying and failing to shut them up, he would join them.

      The two of them approach the apartment entrance. "Velma, my lock pick set please." Dean says in a pompous voice. Riley rolls her eyes and hands the lock pick set to him. "Whatever you say Fred." Dean glances at Riley with a playful smirk. "I thought I was Scooby, or as you used to call him- Scrooby Doo."

      Riley cringes at her younger self. "I was a six. How was I supposed to pronounce it?" Dean chuckles as he works. "Not like that obviously. Lets not forget about Booger King, Musam, Marinju Pie-"

      "Okay, okay, okay, we get it! I can't speak!" Riley shouts before her father can continue her long list of missed pronounced words. She didn't even have a lisp to blame. It was just her with an inability to speak english.

      Dean finally picks the lock. "Yahtzee." He pushes the door open and gestures to the inside. "Ladies first." As Riley walks into the building she gives her father a long glare, then stomps on his foot. "Ow. Still grouchy I guess." Riley harrumphs in response and crosses her arms.

      Dean laughs and walks in. "C'mon Grumpy. He's on the second floor." Riley follows after her father. "Remind me again why we are breaking in? Couldn't we just wait until morning and meet him at the school?" Dean makes a face and nods. "We could," He looks down a corridor and smiles at one of the doors.

      He smirks at Riley. "But where's the fun in that?" Riley gives her father an unamused look. "You are a terrible influence." Dean licks the lock to the door and steps inside, knocking over an umbrella holder in the process.

      Riley snorts. "He definitely heard that." Riley steps into the apartment and Dean leads her into the kitchen. Dean opens the fridge and smiles when he finds a beer. He pops it open, then he's suddenly attacked. Riley smiles and watches as her father and Uncle spar. "Now this is fun."

      Dean knocks Sam to the ground. "Woah, easy, tiger." Sam creases his brows. "Dean?" Dean laughs and Riley rolls her eyes. "You scared the crap out of me." Sam says out of breath. Dean makes a face. "That's cause you're out of practice." Sam reverses the hold Dean has him in and flips him over, now pinning him down.

      Dean chuckles. "Or not." he pats Sam's arm. "Dean, what the hell are you-" Sam spots Riley standing in the corner. She gives him a long glare and he swallows hard. "Well, I was looking for a beer." Dean grabs Sam's shoulders and shakes them.

      Suddenly the lights turn on. "Sam?" All three Winchesters turn to a woman in her pajamas. "Jess, hey." Riley walks over to her father and looks between Sam and Jess. She also notes her father staring at Jess. "Dean, Riley, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." Jess walks into the room. "Wait, your brother Dean?"

      She looks at Riley and smiles. "You must be Riley. I've heard a lot about you." Riley shoots Sam a glare. "Nice to know he didn't forget I existed." Dean steps on Riley's foot and shoots her a stern look. She widens her eyes and looks away.

       Dean chuckles. "I love the smurfs." Riley raises an eyebrow at her father. "You know, I got to tell you," Dean walks toward her. "You are way out of my brother's league." Sam and Riley share an unamused look. Jess points at the room behind her. "Just let me put something on."