『4.3』

Riley lays sideways on one of the chairs in Jerry's office. Her legs and head dangle over the armrests and she tosses a hacky sack into the air, and catches it. Each time she doesn't flinch, despite it almost hitting her in the face every time. Among Riley's many talents lies mastery of hacky sack.

      You tend to pick on a few things when locked in a boring hotel room while your father and grandfather go out and hunt monsters.

      "Stuff's covered in Sulfur." Jerry tells them. Riley glances at him and she almost doesn't catch the hacky sack. "You're sure?" Sam asks. Jerry nods and backs away from his computer. "Take a look yourself." Riley hears a loud clang out in the warehouse followed by swearing. Jerry sighs. "If you fellows will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire."

      Riley points after Jerry with a smirk. "This is why I like him." Dean walks around to look at the microscope. "Riley, you like anyone with a sarcastic attitude or uses dark humor." Riley smiles. "You ain't wrong there." Dean hums as he looks at the sulfur. "Not too many things leave behind a sulfuric residue."

      "Demonic possession?" Sam asks. Riley sits up. "Who called it? Hmm? Who called it not being a spirit?" Dean rolls his eyes and Riley goes back to her hacky sack. "It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch." Riley grabs her hacky sack and looks at her father. "Are you forgetting about Captain America?"

      "If the guy was possessed, it's possible." Dean stands straight up. "This goes way beyond floating over a bed or barfing pea soup." Riley chuckles at Dean's 'The Exorcist' reference. "Pazuzu was one bad bitch." Riley says with a laugh.

      "It's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down an entire airplane? You ever heard of something like this before?" Dean shakes his head. "Never." Sam and Dean turn to Riley. She looks at them and her hacky sack hits her face. "What?"

      Dean raises an eyebrow at her and Riley sighs. "No, I'm not getting any weird vibes." Sam creases his brows. "Why are you acting to hyper?" Riley shrugs and grabs her hacky sack off the floor. "Dunno." She says honestly. "Why? You missing the bitchy attitude?" Riley says with an eyebrow raised. Dean chuckles. "There she is."

      Riley lays on the hotel bed, eyes glued to the TV screen. She's watching 'The Conjuring 2' and keeps laughing. It's so unrealistic, and she is a trusted critic. She's met her fair share of demons. Speaking of which... "Riley, how is that helping with research?" Sam asks as he tapes another picture to the hotel wall.

      Riley smirks. "It's educational. Helps you learn how not to be a dumbass in a hunting situation." Riley takes one of her hands out from under her chin. "Like, seriously, why did Ed just run in with nothing to use against Valak?" Riley puts her hand back under her chin and shakes her head. "Dumbass." She mutters.

      Sam shakes his head. "So, every religion in every world culture has the concept of demons and demonic possession, right?" Riley snorts as the crosses in Janet's room flip upside down. "Christian, Native American, Hindu- You name it." Dean shakes his head. "Yeah, but none of them describe something like this."

      Sam points at him. "That's not exactly true." Riley rolls her eyes. "Count on Sam to stretch it out. Never goes straight to the point." Sam glances at Riley. "According to Japanese beliefs, certain demons are behind certain disasters, both natural and man-made. One causes earthquakes. Another causes disease."

      Dean makes a face. "And this one causes plane crashes." Riley makes a noise. "Well, it's important to have hobbies." Riley turns her body so she is facing Sam and Dean. "I myself have an evil plan in mind." Dean gives Riley a look. "And what's that?" Riley smirks. "So, say my life goes down the drain,"