『4.6』

"She's not gonna believe this." Sam says as they make their way to the back of the plane. "12 minutes, dude!" Dean tells him, his face contorted with worry. Riley follows behind him as they walk up to Amanda. "Oh, hello." She greets as she turns around and sees Riley. "Flight's not too bumpy for you, I hope."

      Riley huffs and looks around. "Its 'bout to get real bumpy soon." She mutters. Dean glaces at her, not appreciating her attitude at the moment. He's just as scared as she is, if not more. "Actually, that's kind of what we need to talk to you about." Dean tells Amanda. Amanda's eyes flicker between him and Riley and instantly sees the resemblance.

      "Um, okay. What can I do for you?" Amanada asks. Dean and Riley share a look. "This is gonna sound nuts, but we just don't have time for the whole 'the truth is out there' speech right now." Riley chuckles a bit. Dean sucks at breaking the news.

      Sam stops Dean before he can make a bigger fool of himself. "Look, we know you were on flight 2485." Amanda's smile instantly falls. "Who are you guys?" Riley opens her mouth to make a snarky remark, but Sam beats her to the punch. "We've spoken to some other survivors. We know something brought down that plane. It wasn't mechanical failure."

      Dean jumps in. "We need to stop it from happening again here, now." Amanda shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I- I'm very busy." Amanda tries to push past them, but Dean stops her. "I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?" Amanda glances at Riley and the younger blonde nods at her. "But listen to me- The pilot from 2485, Chuck Lambert- He's dead." Amanda shakes her head as a look of confusion finds her features.

      "What? Chuck is dead?" Riley nods. "He died in a plane crash." She and Dean say at the same time. "That's two plane crashes in two months. That doesn't strike you as strange?" Amanda gapes. "There was something wrong with 2485. There's something wrong with this flight, too."

      Riley steps forward. "Amanda, you have to believe us." Riley pauses as Amanda stares at her. Then she tries the sympathy card. "Please, I am wayyy too young to die." Amanda blinks then rubs her forehead. "On..." She pauses. "On 2485, there was this man. He- He had these eyes."

      Riley nods vigorously. "That's what we're talking about." Amanda shakes her head. "What are you asking me to do?" Riley breathes a sigh of relief now that Amanda finally is willing to help. "Get the copilot. We need you to bring him back here."

      "Why? What does he have to do with anything?" Dean shakes his head urgently. "Don't have time to explain. We just need to talk to him." Riley holds back a snort. Yeah, 'talk' to him. Sure.

      "How am I supposed to get the copilot-" Sam takes a deep breath. "Tell him something is broken back here. Whatever will get him out of that cockpit." Amanada scoffs. "Do you know that I could lose my job if you-" Riley cuts her off. "You're gonna lose your freakin life if you don't help us out! All of us will die!"

      Amanda stares at her, then glances at Sam and Dean. She nods. "Okay." Amanda squeezes past Dean. The three Winchesters peak through the curtains as Amanda walks up to the cockpit and knocks. The copilot opens the door and Amanda briefly speaks to him, pointing to the back of the plane.

      Once they see that the copilot starts walking down the aisle, the three of them stand away from the curtain. Dean pulls out John's journal and Sam pulls out the holy water. Riley glances at the two of them. "Wow, I feel useless." Dean pushes Riley behind him. The copilot walks through the curtain. "What's wrong-" Dean punches him and the copilot falls to the ground.

      "Talking." Riley mutters, nodding. Dean tapes the copilot's mouth shut and Riley scoffs. "Where'd he get the tape?" She asks, bewildered. She pats her jacket pockets. "I can't barely fit my phone in these freakin pockets!"