『1.4』

Riley moans in delight as she eats her burger. In the booth behind her Sam and Dean talk to Amy and her friend, but she's invested in her burger to care. Riley looks to her left but finds the ketchup bottle empty. She lets out a breath then stands, walking over to the desk to ask for more.

      While she is gone, Dean turns around, checks if she's watching, then pulls out the hot sauce he had hidden under the table and pours an immense amount of hot sauce into her coke. She starts walking back with ketchup and Dean whips around, ignoring the looks he is receiving.

      "I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home." RIley takes a sip of her soda as she puts the ketchup on her burger. Her eyes widen as she taste the hot sauce. She growls a bit and glances over her shoulder seeing her father's smirk. Riley narrows her eyes then faces her burger.

      The hot sauce isn't bothering her. When Riley was five, Dean put hot sauce and pepper flakes in Riley's cereal and water when she left to go to the bathroom at a hotel breakfast place. Her mouth nearly burnt off, but it also made Riley immune to hot stuff. (Don't tell her dad but she once was dared to eat a ghost pepper. Didn't bother her at all)

      Dean may have forgotten about it, but Riley never did. So if he thought he could get her that easy, then he's in for a surprise.

      "He said he would call me right back, and he never did." Riley scoffs loudly. "I wonder what that's like." She hears Sam sighs heavily. He leans forward. "He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Amy shakes her head. "No, nothing I can remember."

      Riley carries on with her burder, stuffing a fry in her mouth every now and again. "Here's the deal ladies- The way Troy disappeared- Something's not right." Dean glances back at Riley as if to see if she's dying due to the hot sauce. "So if you've heard anything?"

      There is a pause, then, "What is it?" Dean asks. "Well, it's just- I mean with all these guys going missing, people talk."

       "What do they talk about?" Riley laughs at her dad and Uncle talking in sync. "It's kind of this local legend. This one girl, she got murdered out on Centennial like decades ago." Riley finishes her burger and sees her father glance at Sam in the corner of her eye. "Well, supposedly, she's still out there." Riley pretends to take a sip of her drink as her father looks at her, and doesn't miss the frown he gets when she doesn't react.

      "She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up- Well, they disappear forever." Dean nods. "Well, thanks for talking to us. We'll let you know if we find anything." Amy and her friend stand and leave the restaurant. Riley spins in her seat, drink in hand. "Dad, you gotta try this iced tea. It's the best I've ever had."

      Sam raises an eyebrow at Dean. RIley knows exactly what he's thinking. He doesn't think he put enough hot sauce in to taste it. He put in more than enough.

      He slowly takes the drink from Riley's hands and takes a big sip. He starts coughing, and his eyes begin watering. Sam laughs and Riley leans over the seat. "Next time be a little more creative. That was so cliché."

       She turns around and a big smile is plastered on her lips while her father continues to cough.

      Riley hums the tune of 'Back in Black' by AC/DC as she strolls around the library looking at the sides of books. She drums her fingers a bit then stops when she feels someone staring at her. She turns around to see a dude with brown hair smirking at her and looking at her ass.

        She cringes in disgust and walks around to the next book aisle. She spots her father and uncle at the other side of the room, typing at a computer. Riley spots a book on the shelf titled 'Supernatural' and raises an eyebrow. She goes to reach for it but the brown haired dude stands next to her.