Reborn

I died.

And was reborn.

At first, other than my sudden change in gender, I didn't think anything was wrong. Just that I had been reborn in Japan and since I only knew a few words of Japanese I couldn't find out much else other than my new name is Katsuki, neither of my parents look very Japanese and my new Mother likes to shout a lot. It wasn't until one day when someone knocked on the door and my new Father answered that I knew this wasn't my original world. How did I know this? Well, the biggest clue was the delivery guy at the doors head. It wasn't a normal head. No. It was a fish head. unless of course, I'm way, way in the future, which I doubt since not much is different with the technology I've seen, then this has to be a different world. Or is it dimension? My mind whirls in confusion causing a mini freak out which of course my baby body takes as permission to cry, bursting out into loud sobs.

I shut right up when instead of comforting me like my old Mother would have done, this one just shouts something I don't understand at me, looking annoyed before leaving. As she does she knocks something off a dresser and doesn't pick it up, either not noticing or not caring that she did. Trying to distract myself from the renewed urge to cry I roll over on to my stomach and use my chubby little arms to pull myself over to the object. It's hard and takes a while, but I manage and find that it's a hand mirror. I feel excitement grow in my chest, replacing the urge to cry. I finally get to see what I look like! I peer over the edge and blink in shock at the red eyes that stare back. Suddenly everything clicks. My name, that fish person, my eyes and even my parents.

I wasn't just reincarnated, I was reincarnated as Katsuki Bakugou.

Shit.