Chapter 2

Overlord has plenty of memes even if there is no new season.

(y/n): That was the jackpot who knew someone would carry so much money on them.

Kohina: Let's go eat now I'm really hungry

(y/n): Table for two they both sit down in a table next to a man in bandit looking armor and a raccoon girl.

(y/n): This is my first time here do you recommend anything.

??: Get her a kids meal and you eat what ever is the cheapest.

(y/n): Thank for the information.

After the meal they walk into a alley again and run into to people talking

??: Pleasure doing busy with you remember if you need any more call the Eight Fingers.

(y/n): grabs the drug dealer by the throat Tell me about these Eight Fingers.

??: I'm no snitch.

(Y/n): Oh Kohina daddy has a new toy for you.

Kohina: Thank you I'll be sure to make him talk before I kill him.

??: Yeah right your little girl is going to make me talk don't make me laugh.

Kohina give a creepy smile and takes out her two swords

??:pissed their pants

After the so called non snitch snitched on the Eight Fingers

Kohina: Why are we here it looks like the slut slums.

(Y/n): Don't insult your mother's birthplace like that.

Kohina: What?

(Y/n): What? Alright anyways you remember the plan right we kill the head hancho and take I take over his position as leader of the Eight Fingers and also gain control over Re-Estize Kingdom.

Fighting montage of (y/n) and Kohina whooping the Eight fingers asses.

(Y/n): Take notes this is how you properly open a door. Kicks down door

Syndicate Leader: Hey!! why did you break down my office door

(Y/n): Objection!!!! You mean my why did I kick down my own office door.

Syndicate Leader: No w..... get decapitated by the blades on (y/n) guns.

(Y/n) throws the body out the window

(Y/n): Hippity hoppity what was once yours is now my property. Pulls out a frog statue and puts it on the desk. Kohina be a dear and round up the important people we have a meeting to create